ADVERTISEMENT

St. Rita @ Sterling

We got way off track here.
RockSoup - where’d you eat?
Arthur’s. #11 I think, prime beef. Perfect spot for a pregame meal in my mind since I don’t like watching a game with anything fried or heavy sitting in my stomach. Thanks GWar for the suggestion.

Dinner was in Dekalb, Fattys. I voted for Angelos because I wanted to try the spaghetti pizza.

Till our paths meet again Sterling, Illinois. I loved the town and stadium and people for the short time I visited. Thanks for naming the river after me:)

@Rock don’t give up on the spaghetti pizza, I’m sorry you were outvoted.. but Basketball is right around the corner and Rock Falls usually has a good team on the hardwood.

Reactions: RockSoup
Arthur’s. #11 I think, prime beef. Perfect spot for a pregame meal in my mind since I don’t like watching a game with anything fried or heavy sitting in my stomach. Thanks GWar for the suggestion.

Dinner was in Dekalb, Fattys.

Arthur's for lunch, a playoff win, then Fatty's for dinner...that, my friend, is a great day!

Reactions: RockSoup
Congrats to Sterling High School and "Golden Warrior" poster on the girls 3A State Volleyball Championship! Who said that Sterling could not beat a private school? Beating Nazareth in the semi's and JCA in the finals is a tremendous achievement! After a week or so of celebration I'm sure the girls will started giving the boys the business. I think the boys off season workouts are going to jump to another level.
Happy Thanksgiving to Sterling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT