ADVERTISEMENT

St. Laurance 4A sectional

go_rice

Sep 4, 2011
I think BR locks up #1 seed with a win at StL Monday. Beat Viking today and Crusader's wins have been pretty impressive with sweep of SR, Provi, impressive blowout wins over top rated Sandburg & JCA. #1 seed could be very important to avoid StL/MC til Sectional championship & have last wraps which somehow the Viking get to host for 2nd straight year..

Got what we wanted here, the CCL postseason tourney. StL vs MC Wednesday in Burbank, BR vs SR Thursday with the winners meeting Saturday morning for Sectional title. Caravan have caught fire of late. I like them to come out of here personally.

Got what we wanted here, the CCL postseason tourney. StL vs MC Wednesday in Burbank, BR vs SR Thursday with the winners meeting Saturday morning for Sectional title. Caravan have caught fire of late. I like them to come out of here personally.
And the Vikings are the first ones voted off the island. MC impressive in an 18-5 slaughter rule win. Crusader-Mustang tomorrow, ill take the Crusader in a tight one, although we all know the old saying.... "It's tough to beat a team three times..."

ADVERTISEMENT