ADVERTISEMENT

St. Charles North @ Wheaton South

Cross Bones

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2001
The expectations were so high for both these teams, now both are trying to salvage their regular seasons and get some steam going for the playoffs.

Last week SCN lost a squeaker to Batavia while WWS fell to GBN. Does SCN get that 5th win and make the post season? Does WWS avoid falling to 5-4?

This is the Disappointment Bowl since both teams have played well below their potential for various reasons. I’m not sure what’s going on at StN but WWS is pretty much just going through the motions at this point and have regressed as the year has gone on, they are far more talented then how they play. It will be an interesting offseason to see what happens since there has been a big uptick of overall talent in the program but things are stagnant.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
The expectations were so high for both these teams, now both are trying to salvage their regular seasons and get some steam going for the playoffs.

Last week SCN lost a squeaker to Batavia while WWS fell to GBN. Does SCN get that 5th win and make the post season? Does WWS avoid falling to 5-4?
Who wants to see GBN in their bracket come Saturday night?

I'm a bit surprised this is the CN100 game of the week as well.

I'm assuming since they were supposed to broadcast from WWS earlier this year but canceled to due to weather had something to do with it.

Naperville Central vs ESL is the better pick and will be the Game of the Week, but CN100 already broadcast from NC vs LWE Week 2 and seldom visits the same school twice (unlike the U TV).
Then my position stands with Oswego/Minooka, both 8-0, playing for the conference title and the number 1 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT