ADVERTISEMENT

SR troubles again

14-0 F Richards

Difficult path to the playoffs starts next week vs DLS

The balance of the schedule could end up with 3-6, 4-5 or 5-4 - just can't see 6-3 with the way they played today
Fri. 7 De La Salle 7:30 pm - coin flip
Fri. 14 Providence Catholic (Homecoming) 7:30 pm - coin flip
Fri. 21 at Montini Catholic 7:30 pm - right now saying L
Fri. 28 at Brother Rice 7:30 pm - right now saying L
OCTOBER
Fri. 5 at St. Laurence 7:30 pm - should be a W
Fri. 12 Loyola Academy 7:30 pm - L
Sat. 20 vs. DePaul Prep @ Chicago Academy 12:00 pm - W

De La Salle is no joke. D-1 linebacker and a real good returning QB and WR. They make me nervous with MC but I know MC wants that one after last year

De La Salle is no joke. D-1 linebacker and a real good returning QB and WR. They make me nervous with MC but I know MC wants that one after last year
If Rita loses at home to DLS then they're going 3-6 and 0-4 in the Blue

Looks like Mustangs struggles continue. Down 14-0 in 3rd to Richards. Anyone there?

Richards dominated up front and on special teams. Blocked a punt that setup a TD and also blocked a FG. Rita also turned the ball over twice inside the Richards 10 when game was scoreless.

It can be done. Provi started 0-2 last year and rattled off 5 wins in a row before hitting the LA buzz saw and getting screwed by officials in their finale against MC. They finished 5-4 and made nice run in playoffs.

Regarding SR vs PC, if PC handles StL then I think they can beat SR. Time will tell!

Awful offensive performance by the Mustangs, two kicks blocked also. Where were all these playmakers that were hyped? Might be time scheudle cupcakes for non conference games, the goal is 5 wins, who cares how you get them . CCL slate will get them battle tested.

Reactions: Gene K.
Went to NIU and watched them play benet. Also coming from a guy who picked a JCA victory over St Rita. Two people out of all of edgy nation to pick JCA to win. I was the first And you weren’t the second. Lol. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed jwar????? I can’t have an opinion???? Ain’t it past your nap time? Geritol is calling your name. Lol

I see, so it’s both! Hopefully he has better sense than you! I’m far from negative on JCA, it’s your asinine comments that never seem to stop! You couldn’t keep up with my schedule Junior, don’t worry about my need for Geritol, I’ll be just fine going from 6am till midnight or later everyday.

Went to NIU and watched them play benet. Also coming from a guy who picked a JCA victory over St Rita. Two people out of all of edgy nation to pick JCA to win. I was the first And you weren’t the second. Lol. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed jwar????? I can’t have an opinion???? Ain’t it past your nap time? Geritol is calling your name. Lol

Reactions: Cat Box
Gents, SR lost to 2 good football teams. I believe they will improve. Puzzling that they are having trouble scoring.

What assanine comments did I make that hurt your feelings?? I make a comment about st Rita beating St. Laurence? Jump on the poster before me who said the same thing. Your just looking for something to fight about grandpa. True JCA fans don’t hop on other JCA fans who pick their team to win. I gave kudos to ic and cited jca’s Faults. I normal don’t comment on other teams or pick other teams to win or lose because I would be speaking out of church. Because I’ve seen both teams play, my assumption is st Rita would win. You then attack me? You have problems man. Hope you have Medicare. Do me a favor, don’t read my posts anymore. I do

Brave call from a guy predicting a 21 point JCA win over IC and then blaming the coaches.

I’m trying to figure out after this past week’s spouting if your son is a freshman or if he’s riding the pine or maybe both!
Leave the kids out of it.

I see, so it’s both! Hopefully he has better sense than you! I’m far from negative on JCA, it’s your asinine comments that never seem to stop! You couldn’t keep up with my schedule Junior, don’t worry about my need for Geritol, I’ll be just fine going from 6am till midnight or later everyday.
Attacks my family? Classless jwar.

Hey man, I’m not attacking your family or your kid, I’m pointing out your crazy behavior since you arrived in early July. You’ve acted like a hyped up superfan that has never even played the game. You come here and post crazy predictions trashing the IC team that smoked JCA and then roast the coaching decisions that were made. If you have a kid playing stop acting as you are because it will make his life difficult when someone figures out your identity. I really don’t care who you are and am actually trying to give you constructive advise. The only way to get your attention is to be as abrasive as you and as such I’ve posted what I have. If you don’t want to take my advise so be it, but we will continue to laugh at you as the season progresses if you remain this crazed.

Attacks my family? Classless jwar.

Reactions: Cat Box and Bowie50
Wow. I didn’t know you set the tone for posting on edges website. I missed that memo. Your the poster that needs to know everyone’s identity? Really? I can take the ribbing if I’m wrong. I did say I was wrong after the loss to ic. I congratulated them. What more you want? Crazy would be if I said ic sucks still after losing to them. You got problems man. I posted my reasons for my predictions at the time. If there wrong I can face them and I have. You started this crap for nothing. I will continue to post and I hope it continues to bother you. I don’t take anything anyone posts on this website serious nor do I want to know anyone’s identity or do I care. We all have opinions no matter how far fetched they may be. Some may be true some may be not so be it. We are all entitled to it. This will be the last time I comment on your anger directed to me. Thank you for posting something useless today and I look forward to your dumb response. Please bring up how I’m the new guy and you been here forever. Congratulations to you. Means nothing to me. Have a great evening.

Reactions: Omnipotent1
Yes, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion, and to post anything you want. Good luck to you and yours.

Wow. I didn’t know you set the tone for posting on edges website. I missed that memo. Your the poster that needs to know everyone’s identity? Really? I can take the ribbing if I’m wrong. I did say I was wrong after the loss to ic. I congratulated them. What more you want? Crazy would be if I said ic sucks still after losing to them. You got problems man. I posted my reasons for my predictions at the time. If there wrong I can face them and I have. You started this crap for nothing. I will continue to post and I hope it continues to bother you. I don’t take anything anyone posts on this website serious nor do I want to know anyone’s identity or do I care. We all have opinions no matter how far fetched they may be. Some may be true some may be not so be it. We are all entitled to it. This will be the last time I comment on your anger directed to me. Thank you for posting something useless today and I look forward to your dumb response. Please bring up how I’m the new guy and you been here forever. Congratulations to you. Means nothing to me. Have a great evening.

Lucky for you that you'll never age. How chickenbleep.

Sorry in advance to Rock Soup and other Rita faithful, but Reeters is living off their reputation. Need to be dropped from the Blue.

Reactions: Mr. Speed
DLS ain’t no joke....Very good QB and WR....D-1 linebacker in Hawthorn.... don’t be shocked people

Rita is missing their DBs & LBs from last year, #3 has stepped up but they do not have that intensity of last years squad.They dont have the play makers on offense. They dont have that go to guy like they had in Childers and Zylman. Last year QB had a couple options at receiver, this year it looks like 1 option.

They are in trouble this year, I only see 2 wins, if they keep playing like they did vs Richards.

DLS ain’t no joke....Very good QB and WR....D-1 linebacker in Hawthorn.... don’t be shocked people

Was DLS up big on Leo and then Leo scored a couple at the end to make it look respectable or was it relatively close the entire time?

Is DLS improved over last season?
Was not thoroughly impressed with what I saw last year. The DLS lines were massive but not in shape. Kids that big should be dominating and they weren't.

DLS up 36-7 before hour-plus rain delay. One of Leo's TD was an INT return.

To answer Cat Box, is DLS improved? Yes. Hawthorne had five TFL for 33 yards and also caught a TD pass on Friday. The D kids will show up Friday night and give Rita a battle. Looking forward to the game.
Was DLS up big on Leo and then Leo scored a couple at the end to make it look respectable or was it relatively close the entire time?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT