ADVERTISEMENT

Some see a boat named after a woman, I see a boat owned by a Rita, Mt. Carmel or Marist Alumni

bronco man

May 18, 2009
o2u59RVWwzpRj9XNr7Y_bvlMXVhX93S84XoiiH69jtvbPVrprPedRiye1-StVvllLRN4zmZ0Ag2kH6ga4YndZdWVQqNl161tYEzI-ImVdvmZbXej_k2atM839y7H_keYNvoCq7MvVg=w478-h637-no

FYI, Rita guys don’t own boats. They work in the harbor and shuttle the MC and Loyola guys from shore to their boats.
3 friends of mine own a boat together, sort of like a get away from your wife and kids thing on Saturdays One is an MC guy, one a SR guy and one a Rice guy. The Loyola guys got yachts, not boats.

Reactions: Rambler1984
BR-MC in sectionalbaseball final tomorrow morning. Although BR will serve as the home team, Feeto will be happy to learn the game will be in Burbank so the visitor seating shouldn’t be a problem.

BR-MC in sectionalbaseball final tomorrow morning. Although BR will serve as the home team, Feeto will be happy to learn the game will be in Burbank so the visitor seating shouldn’t be a problem.
I was really surprised by the score of the MC/St Lawrence game the other day. Not shocked so much by the MC win, just didn’t see an 18-5 outburst vs a very good St Lawrence team. Here’s hoping they have another game like that in them and come out on top. Good luck to BR, Go MC!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT