ADVERTISEMENT

So who's the 2017 Preseason #1 ranked team in Illinois?

I would go with Praire Ridge 10 starters back from a championship team plus many of thier key contributors. EStL also has a pretty good argument.

I'm pretty sure by the end of this thread the board will be able to come a consensus on who the best team will be.....lol

Reactions: flyerforlife
You have to say Prairie Ridge. All 3 of their best players are returning. Look at these scores! Come on. No debate. (My apologies to the CG fans on here, kids can be so cruel)

Reactions: mc140
I say PR. But not in the eyes of the DSR because their schedule is fairly weak after CG.

I'm surprised you beat the Naz crew to the punch with this proclamation. Are you becoming a secret Naz fan, like TPF? Naz fever could be sweeping Edgyland, if this is the case.
Naz is far from #1 the upcoming year. May be lucky to crack the top 25 preseason.

Cant put Naz up that high after last season. But I have a feeling they're getting ready to reload, so pre season vs. post season could be very different for the Fighting Road Runners. Did I mention how good Prairie Ridge is?

Dont sleep on Maine South with that running back coming back. Not going to pretend to know how to spell his name. Kid can run. Another school that just reloads.

Prarie Ridge
Marist
Loyola
Stevenson
Hinsdale Central
Crete Monee
Fremd
Mt Carmel
Glenbard West
Nazareth

Loyola would manhandle Prairie Ridge.

I couldnt disagree more. Loyola didnt beat a 3 loss Maine South team this year in the finals, so they're human.

I'm not saying its a run away for either side, but "manhandle?" No shot.

So there must be some problems at MC. That's what I have been told by is the case if kids leave your school.

So there must be some problems at MC. That's what I have been told by is the case if kids leave your school.

A lot of in fighting about #8 playing QB vs. #27 last year. #8 the better QB in that system but #27 obviously the better athlete. Thats just what I hear so if thats going on, a lot more problematic things may be happening in the program.

I would think Wilkins...Taylor played TE a lot last season, but I'd like him on D only, that's assuming he stays, God only knows, but I hear he is staying.
Only soph game I saw was at Montini last year. I think they had Lynch there a little. More of a blocking TE exclusively looked like. Id think Wilkins/Taylor though. i have heard same thing on Taylor.

A lot of in fighting about #8 playing QB vs. #27 last year. #8 the better QB in that system but #27 obviously the better athlete. Thats just what I hear so if thats going on, a lot more problematic things may be happening in the program.
I wasn't expecting an answer, it's a joke Tom.

Only soph game I saw was at Montini last year. I think they had Lynch there a little. More of a blocking TE exclusively looked like. Id think Wilkins/Taylor though. i have heard same thing on Taylor.
Billingsley isn't at MC anymore but he didn't transfer if you get my drift...if we could send PM I would fill you in, but if you ask around your inside people, you'll find out.

ADVERTISEMENT