ADVERTISEMENT

So who wins the Fox Valley Conference this spring?

So who wins the Fox Valley Conference this spring?

• Jacobs

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Burlington Central

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Dundee Crown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cary Grove

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Crystal Lake Central

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Crystal Lake South

• Prairie Ridge

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Hampshire

• Huntley

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • McHenry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Huntley, because they’re 12A. They are just loading up. PR is PR and will be in the running. CG seems to be in “rebuild”. It’s always a 3 horse race.

Huntley, because they’re 12A. They are just loading up. PR is PR and will be in the running. CG seems to be in “rebuild”. It’s always a 3 horse race.
It appears via max preps sked that Cary grove does not play prairie ridge in 6 game season.

Yeah but Huntley never does anything in 8A...

I wouldn't sleep on CG, Lost Skol, but they have a really good JR class, and enough Sr leadership that they will be fine. I would say, reload, not rebuild.

Not that Max Preps is the end all source or even updated, but I see a lot of senior names missing from the CG roster.
Also according to Max Preps, CG’s first game against CLC is at Huntley stadium (turf). So maybe the FVC worked out a deal with Huntley since everyone else has grass, at least initially?

Not that Max Preps is the end all source or even updated, but I see a lot of senior names missing from the CG roster.
Also according to Max Preps, CG’s first game against CLC is at Huntley stadium (turf). So maybe the FVC worked out a deal with Huntley since everyone else has grass, at least initially?
That’s Central HS...as in Burlington Central not CLC.

ADVERTISEMENT