ADVERTISEMENT

So who wins the CCL/ESCC Green this spring?

So who wins the CCL/ESCC Green Conference this spring?

• St. Rita

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Montini Catholic

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Providence Catholic

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Notre Dame

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters
Rita should run the table with Brown, Wilson and a huge Oline. Is their LB playing or did he opt out to play LAX? I know he’s playing that in College.

Rita should run the table with Brown, Wilson and a huge Oline. Is their LB playing or did he opt out to play LAX? I know he’s playing that in College.
I wish I could give a detailed report but with all the Covid restrictions all the alumni luncheons for the last year have been cancelled. During the last couple of weeks there were several high school kids running a shoveling operation in Mt. Greenwood. They are so.... ready to hit someone they can’t get wait to get on the field. They feel they have unfinished business. Workouts have been very spirted. Brown has been a standout at all the 7 on 7's he has been at, I heard there are a couple of tennis courts the QB's and WR's have been throwing at.

In the classroom they feel they are getting more work this year not less compared to the last couple of years. They have less outside activities to compete with homework.

I really feel for the CPS kids in marginal programs. I wonder how many programs never come back.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT