Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Lemont

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Vernon Hills

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Rest of the Field

Votes: 17 14.5%

• Total voters
PR has to be the overwhelming favorite, but it's an incredibly intriguing class (at least at this point).

I predicted PR to win last year and they will win it again this year.

PR would win 8a this year if they were in 8a.

Wassup

This is a no brainer if I've ever seen one. PR allllllll day.

I personally don't like their chances at all in 6a and I HATE the potential PR matchup for Peoria.

All.... Predicting post-season brackets is difficult enough even going into week nine. Having said that Peoria likely will be in the "southern" bracket of 16. Possible other teams in that bracket Lemont, Richards, Crete Monee, St. Laurence and SHG. Naz traditionally has stayed north but who knows. Whoever gets to the final certainly will have earned it. Ratsy

All.... Predicting post-season brackets is difficult enough even going into week nine. Having said that Peoria likely will be in the "southern" bracket of 16. Possible other teams in that bracket Lemont, Richards, Crete Monee, St. Laurence and SHG. Naz traditionally has stayed north but who knows. Whoever gets to the final certainly will have earned it. Ratsy
I'm not sure Naz ever went south. 6A will be a blood bath that's for sure. The south will be better 1-16 but the North will have PR.

6A playoffs this year will have some of the best games of all the brackets IMHO. No mention of Montini as a possible state champion?? Barring injuries they will be in the hunt for sure.

Peoria did lose some key lineman (Kendrick Green, etc), correct?

They did, and honestly I don't mean it as a knock on Peoria, they're really good and will be again this year but PR is ridiculous. Ridiculous and a very bad stylistic matchup.

I thought PR was going to beat CG by 4 TD's and I'm a CG homer. Let's see what they do with Huntley and go from there.

ADVERTISEMENT