ADVERTISEMENT

So which 2020 uncommitted names are college missing on?

Someone will have to explain this game of Football to me if St. Rita DE Michael Milton is not offered. Highly productive for 2 years, might be a size thing but he’s not small. I get they want 6’4-5” bookends but there is a spot somewhere on a needy FBS defense or high end FCS defense.

Matt Rich center 6-2 275
Donneville James OLB 6-2 210
Jaden Gregerson CB 6-1 180
Jaiden Lowry LT 6-2 290

MC
Lance Swain- Catholic League Blue Defensive Player of the Year. Only offer I’ve seen is William Penn....

Jalen Grant- Will go to a D-1 program, has some good offers, but there is no reason why Big Ten teams like Illinois, Purdue or Indiana shouldn’t be all over this player. I’m predicting Wyoming.

Reactions: brucealmighy
Kyle Koelblinger PR

Max Skol Cary
Agree. Both kids tough as nails. Koelblinger also has a shifty side to him which may make him available on Offense and/or Defense. Skol is the throwback Fullback that would run through a brick wall if asked. PR also had a good lineman, Riley Smith, with some good feet and a tough QB that actually threw for 20 TD's and only 3 INT's.

Juan Delacruz (Warren Township) should have recieved a MAC offer or even lower tier BIG 10 should have took a chance on him. He is just baller. Plus has grades.
I was going to ask if he had any offers. Frigging stud player

Been watching that Kid since middle school. Does he currently have anything on the table?
Rivals says Augustana [SD], Air Force, EIU and WIU. 247 says Toledo [assuming that's wrong based on the post above about a lack of MAC]

Agree. Both kids tough as nails. Koelblinger also has a shifty side to him which may make him available on Offense and/or Defense. Skol is the throwback Fullback that would run through a brick wall if asked. PR also had a good lineman, Riley Smith, with some good feet and a tough QB that actually threw for 20 TD's and only 3 INT's.
Wrong Skol, Blake Skol is the SR. Max was his older brother. Both tough as nails. Blake could be D2 or 3, but not sure he wants to play.
A lot of these kids from strong HS programs don't want to continue to play, especially D2-3. They just want to go to school, they know what a commitment it is, and they don't know if they will have the same connection with teammates that they had.

ADVERTISEMENT