ADVERTISEMENT

So where should I go Week 1?

Huge DVC game at Glenbard North Friday night with Redskin Randy's NC squad. You might want to get there early for the soph game as I hear the NC coach be on the coach of the year short list.

A Saturday double header of Duchon and Gately seems logical.

You pull off that trifecta, and you will have seen the best football coach in IL, as well as Hetlet, Inserra and Holecek,

Reactions: Ben_ Henderson
Herschel vs Momence with BBCHS - Pregame at the local Casey's for pizza and a 40oz. of Old a Style

since I will be at BR-Marist, Ill say Cary-PR ; especially since they are pre-season 1 and I want to see clips of Evans.

Rebound Bowl: Joliet Catholic travels to Geneva. Winner takes first step towards erasing bitter taste of last season.

Providence Catholic VS. The Mighty Flyers of East St. Louis. Come witness the vibrant atmosphere from the city of no pity! Good food, great weather, welcoming but competitive fans and just an overall great time. The tailgating experience alone is worth the trip! However, leaving the Chicago area on week one is too risky...so many good games to check out. If I weren't a Flyer, I would travel up north myself.

Reactions: Bowie50
Providence Catholic VS. The Mighty Flyers of East St. Louis. Come witness the vibrant atmosphere from the city of no pity! Good food, great weather, welcoming but competitive fans and just an overall great time. The tailgating experience alone is worth the trip! However, leaving the Chicago area on week one is too risky...so many good games to check out. If I weren't a Flyer, I would travel up north myself.

I'll be on the East Side for Week 2....

vs. JCA:
AHome-spring.png

Reactions: USD24
Take a drive south of 80 and check out the Peoria vs Normal West game. Peoria is the reigning champs who returns a backfield that is as legit as it gets vs a Normal West team who played them about as close as anyone last year and is returning 14-16 starters from last seasons squad.

For all of the hard work you do, you deserve a vacation to Disney's ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Kissimmee to see the South Elgin Storm take on Miami's Ransom Everglades Raiders.

Or ...

Rock Island @ St. Charles East

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT