ADVERTISEMENT

So Many Possible Jokes!

If her husband is seeking alimony he had better hurry up and finalize the divorce before December 31st, because the tax deduction for alimony payments is going away for divorces filed after 12/31/2018.:);)

Reactions: crusader_of_90
If her husband is seeking alimony he had better hurry up and finalize the divorce before December 31st, because the tax deduction for alimony payments is going away for divorces filed after 12/31/2018.:);)
That’s such horse crap!

Illinois is set up against Dad’s it took my retirement account go gain 50/50 custody of my girls. I got Wednesdays through weekends - so actually more than ... and I paid her $350 a week to do that AMD she worked?

This law ... to lose the deduction to pay off the €!<+# ... that’s man hating!

Lol lol.This happened 1/2 mile from my house.Coach was innocent.2 black kids were banging the hell out of her then acted like they were innocent.South Doyle High School Cherokees.In the same week one of the best Volleyball players in that school history was teaching there.Pretty hot number.She was fired after found out she was tutoring a 15 year old she was worried about & ended up with a swollen belly

Lol lol.This happened 1/2 mile from my house.Coach was innocent.2 black kids were banging the hell out of her then acted like they were innocent.South Doyle High School Cherokees.In the same week one of the best Volleyball players in that school history was teaching there.Pretty hot number.She was fired after found out she was tutoring a 15 year old she was worried about & ended up with a swollen belly
WTH.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
That’s such horse crap!

Illinois is set up against Dad’s it took my retirement account go gain 50/50 custody of my girls. I got Wednesdays through weekends - so actually more than ... and I paid her $350 a week to do that AMD she worked?

This law ... to lose the deduction to pay off the €!<+# ... that’s man hating!
Tell us how you really feel. I guess the moral of the story is...be careful who you marry. Correct me if I am wrong. But doesn't a spouse get part of her husband's retirement if they are married at least 10 years? If so, my older brother is in a pickle. He was married to his first wife for 15 years and married to his second for at least 10. Divorced twice. Oops!!! :eek::eek:

Reactions: Gene K.
I too was entitled to HERS ... so, that washed. Her Dad financed her attorney ... I ate sandwiches for a long time to finance mine - and the state-appointed guardian ad litem, who charged $450 an hour.
My understanding of this is, if your divorce is final before December 31st of 2018 you will be grandfathered in and can still write off alimony payments. But, going forward, those divorces settled after 12/31/2018 will not be able to write off alimony payments. I forgot to mention that before. That is my understanding, but you many want to check that.

ADVERTISEMENT