ADVERTISEMENT

So is the issue

LHSTigers94

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2004
So is the issue me bringing up a post about Naz being preseason number 1 as if it is a shot at Naz? If so that is definitely not the case. I have a ton of respect for Naz and a 5A team successes up to 7A playing in the Championship two year in a row is simply outstanding. I would have never considered it as a shot at Naz but if it is I sincerely apologize as that was not my intent at all. The thread had multiple topics that ended with separating public and privates. If I could have changed the title I would have.

If that is not the issue then I don't get it.

The issue is beating a dead horse. Nothing more, nothing less.

I enjoy your posts but can we please let the rankings stuff die a proper death? FYI I had the Flyers at #1 end of season.

The issue is beating a dead horse. Nothing more, nothing less.

I enjoy your posts but can we please let the rankings stuff die a proper death? FYI I had the Flyers at #1 end of season.

i agree. I have not mentioned a state rankling in forever. Who cares. The people obsessed with the state rankings are not ESL folks. People keep bringing it up. I do mention National rankings because I think it’s cool. Especially when two are in the top 25. Not that it matters a whole lot it is still cool.

Reactions: jha618
Lolololol it has nothing to do with Naz. IDGAF if you say we were the 10th best team.

Have you any awareness?

i agree. I have not mentioned a state rankling in forever. Who cares. The people obsessed with the state rankings are not ESL folks. People keep bringing it up. I do mention National rankings because I think it’s cool. Especially when two are in the top 25. Not that it matters a whole lot it is still cool.
You are considered part of the ESL posse. Easy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT