ADVERTISEMENT

Simeon Sues

Emergency motion denied. If I was defense counsel after the ruling I would have filed instanter a motion for boys will be boys. That Motion would have been granted.

Reactions: pm373869
Emergency motion denied. If I was defense counsel after the ruling I would have filed instanter a motion for boys will be boys. That Motion would have been granted.

And from Michael O’Brien’s Twitter (of the Sun Times):

JUST IN: The IHSA says says there “was no impropriety on the part of the officials” in the Simeon-Nazareth game.

Also says there was "no influence over the referees by any individual.”

Last edited:
This whole situation reminds me of the legend of the shitbird. It's an old Nazareth legend that picked up from old Native lore around Salt Creek.

Reactions: Gene K.
DsfP2x6VYAEb-Os

Weird thing is there is no one with the last name Mercado on the game roster posted on IHSA football website.

This is gettin stranger and stranger. I like a good drama though so there’s that.

Stepson. I won't be naming the kid.

Reactions: IgorStL
A quick thing

Coaches have enough to worry about between the 25 to 25 coaches box plus what is on the field. So make sure we leave the coaches out of this discussion.

Are you aware of any rule that stipulates that the HC is responsible for permitting access to every person on their sideline from goal line to goal line?

ADVERTISEMENT