ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty good collegiate debut

NapervilleBuck

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Mark Gronowski (2020 Neuqua Vallley) started his first game as a true freshman tonight and led SD State (#5 FCS) over UNI (#3) on the road. He threw for a TD and ran for one. Pretty good start for a great kid. He’s tough as nails and will be a good one for SDSU.

I was surprised by his lack of D1 offers but he’s obviously making the most of his situation.

Kid looks like a stud, remember hearing about him putting up stats here... With how NCAA is going, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Big 10 club pick him up in offseason transfer portal if he keeps producing.

Kid looks like a stud, remember hearing about him putting up stats here... With how NCAA is going, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Big 10 club pick him up in offseason transfer portal if he keeps producing.
He’s a pretty loyal kid. And an extremely hard worker committed to getting better. He can achieve all he wants with the Jackrabbits. That doesn’t mean he’d stay if the big boys come calling but it would take something special to get him to act.

Reactions: Gene K.
Another good one yesterday....13/20 for 197 yds and 2 TDs and rushed 4 times for 120 yards and 2 more TDs. Get yours young man.

Reactions: epicbret
Gronowski led SDSU to a win today at the FargoDome against North Dakota State, 27-17. It really is amazing what he is doing as a true freshman. That’s a tough place to play.

10/14 passing, 149 yds and 1TD
16 carries, 126 yds rushing.

Reactions: epicbret and USD24
ADVERTISEMENT