ADVERTISEMENT

Preps 312 Podcasts

Edited for your comprehension, sir. Glad to see you standing by your ignorance though.

Consider the source. I’m sure only teams with a great deal of speed will win this weekend. Tell your story walking

Last edited:
And since 2004 they have 4 quarterfinal appearances or better. That’s 4 Times in 13 years.

Seems to me Brian was more accurate than you think.

Sure, Newt. Slow guys are better than fast guys in football and Edwardsville has not been a good program in recent history despite their 64-16 record under their current head coach and yet another final four appearance in a down year. You are one smart dude.

Reactions: playboymixx
And since 2004 they have 4 quarterfinal appearances or better. That’s 4 Times in 13 years.

Seems to me Brian was more accurate than you think.

Incorrect yet again. You almost have to try to be this dumb. A simple IHSA search shows they made it to the quarters or better 4 times in the last 6 years and semis in 2005. So that is 5 times in your 13 year span. Or another way to look at it is 3 semifinal teams in the last 12 years. Or 5 semi or better teams in the last 16 (including 2 state title appearances).

You crack me up. You should post more often.

So Brian made a mistake. So what! He does a great job weekly and we should all appreciate that he even does a high school football podcast. Good luck to Eville this week.

Reactions: vfl05
This guys just a clown. Tell me more about Plainfield and their speed. I’m still waiting for when it will give LZ problems.

Incorrect yet again. You almost have to try to be this dumb. A simple IHSA search shows they made it to the quarters or better 4 times in the last 6 years and semis in 2005. So that is 5 times in your 13 year span. Or another way to look at it is 3 semifinal teams in the last 12 years. Or 5 semi or better teams in the last 16 (including 2 state title appearances).

You crack me up. You should post more often.

Edwardsville has FIVE semi-final appearances since 2000
The entire MSL West has TWO semi-final appearances since 2000

Hmmmm....seems to me one program is kind of underrated while one conference is vastly overrated.

Sure, Newt. Slow guys are better than fast guys in football and Edwardsville has not been a good program in recent history despite their 64-16 record under their current head coach and yet another final four appearance in a down year. You are one smart dude.
Dude, you need to take a breath and relax.

How many state titles for Ed’s? You ranted about speed on the football field and yet somehow LZ proved to be better at football despite poor track speed? Still gotta explain that one.

How many state titles for Ed’s? You ranted about speed on the football field and yet somehow LZ proved to be better at football despite poor track speed? Still gotta explain that one.

Oh I didn't know that LZ and Edw played. Last I checked, Edw was in the 8A semis for the 2nd time in 5 years behind that track speed while LZ is in 7A about to play the team that embarrassed them 30-0 last time they faced each other.

Deadline report with Mike Clark, recapping the semifinals. Mike also runs down his 5 Player of the Year candidates.

Great Pod boys! Brian, you have a difficult job and you are excelling! Thanks for all of your hard work. Although, Edgy does do all the heavy lifting. jk

Reactions: Big Blue Brian
Final Deadline report of the 2017 season with Mike Clark and EdgyTim.
Thank you to Edgy for letting me post the shows in this thread and to all the listeners here on the board, whether you liked the shows or liked to criticize me. It's all good cuz we gotta keep preps coverage alive no matter what.

Reactions: Bowie50
Ok, 1 more Catholic League Corner. Matt had a chance to talk with Quinn Boyle and recorded it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT