ADVERTISEMENT

Preps 312 Podcasts

Hey MS, thanks for remembering me.
Do have some cool things planned. Will tweet out line up today. (@Preps312) Still waiting on confirmation on one more to ensure that particular show can go forward. Planning on 4 different shows per week during football with different personalities.

Reactions: MS4EVER
-Every Wednesday Night, @EdgyTim will join Brian as they preview the big games and stories of the week on "The Edgycation of the Week".

-On Thursday's, listen to Jon Kerr & @JoeAguilar64 cover Lake County sports on "Lake County SportsTalk"!

-Friday's, download "Catholic League Corner" with Matt Harness & Michael Gelish as they breakdown Catholic League pigskin!

-Finally, every Sunday, Brian will return to recap the big games and performances of the week with...wait and see!

So subscribe on @iTunes, @Stitcher, @PlayerFM, & @GooglePlay and don't miss out starring next week!

First episode of Lake County SportsTalk is up! Jon & Joe talk with new Lake Zurich AD about rebuilding image in the aftermath of their hazing scandal.
Then breakdown Lake County teams before kickoff.

Hey MS, thanks for remembering me.
Do have some cool things planned. Will tweet out line up today. (@Preps312) Still waiting on confirmation on one more to ensure that particular show can go forward. Planning on 4 different shows per week during football with different personalities.

Love the show! Helps me get my football fix.

The first episode of "The Catholic League Corner" is LIVE.

Matt Harness introduces himself and gives inside info on Catholic League football as we get ready for kickoff Friday!

Reactions: Gene K.
New Catholic League Corner. Matt takes Jake Gonzalez of Loyola and speculates about Alek Thomas' status for Fri.

Last edited:
Jon Kerr of Tribune Media and Joe Aguilar of the Daily Herald are back, talking with Round Lake head coach, Cristo Garza, about their 2-0 start, heading into battle with North Chicago.

Then also talk about Lake Zurich, Warren hosting Libertyville, Stevenson at Lake Forest, and more!

Week 6 Deadline report. Top games and performances and give thoughts on high school kids kneeling during anthem.

Don’t want to derail thread but I look forward to these every week and rarely is my team even discussed, keep up the great work!

Don’t want to derail thread but I look forward to these every week and rarely is my team even discussed, keep up the great work!
Thank TP. Tweet at me your team and I’ll get it in. Like to spread coverage as much as I can

New Lake County Sports Talk. Talking with Coach Glashagel from Antioch and previewing Lakes/Antioch & LZ/Stevenson.

ADVERTISEMENT