ADVERTISEMENT

pjjp-JCA Schedule

Same with Budmayr! Maybe we’ll get to watch Strevy in the XFL! Lol
Maybe! That would be awesome! I just hope he gets a shot at QB like he wants. I know he's doing everything he can right now to make it.

Super athletic kid! I would think his combine measurables would get some attn (assuming he is invited) and having been throwing to the #1 TE in the draft will get his tape out. Most likely an undrafted FA and worst case scenario he will play in Canada.

How did a thread about JCAs schedule get hijacked into discussing if an MCC guy is going to play in Canada?

Reactions: NFRebel13
Same with Budmayr! Maybe we’ll get to watch Strevy in the XFL! Lol
Just Bahl for his last year MCC was in the ESCC! I keep forgetting that the old coaching staff had their last year in the ESCC. Now I could name quite a few D1 players from 2006 up to that point that MCC had, but as USD24 mentioned we have kinda high jacked this post and got off subject. I am to blame on that one!

Let's talk about conference issues. Directors of all things great about Catholic football should get their heads out of the sand and find away to fix travel and size issues. So this is only a pipe dream. There should be the following conferences. CCL, ESCC and the WSCC.

Teams in each. Plus 2 cross overs. Can't play a team more than 1 class up or down.

WSCC
Montini
JCA
St. Francis
Marmion
St. Viator
MCC

ESCC
Marist
St.Pats
ND
Benet
Carmel
Nazareth

CCL
Need help with this one? But work all non-conference games with each league. Same rules as above.

Thoughts?

Let's talk about conference issues. Directors of all things great about Catholic football should get their heads out of the sand and find away to fix travel and size issues. So this is only a pipe dream. There should be the following conferences. CCL, ESCC and the WSCC.

Teams in each. Plus 2 cross overs. Can't play a team more than 1 class up or down.

WSCC
Montini
JCA
St. Francis
Marmion
St. Viator
MCC

ESCC
Marist
St.Pats
ND
Benet
Carmel
Nazareth

CCL
Need help with this one? But work all non-conference games with each league. Same rules as above.

Thoughts?

Here we go again with someone proposing that the ESCC (a competitive, balanced and relatively drama free association of schools) change to accommodate the short falls of other conferences and schools.
I do not know who DCH88 is (guessing he is a Driscoll alumnus), but thanks should go out to him for trying fix something that isn't broken.

Reactions: Cmon Now

WSCC
Montini
JCA
St. Francis
Marmion
St. Viator
MCC

ESCC
Marist
St.Pats
ND
Benet
Carmel
Nazareth

CCL

Thoughts?
I love the look of the WSCC! Mainly because it is the old SCC top teams adding in some great schools as well. We can dream though! Can we bring back Driscoll too??? :p

My thoughts fix travel and scheduling issues for all teams involved for all sports. I am not just thinking about football. How fun would this be with out having to worry about non-conference scheduling.

Call it the subrban Catholic with an East and West division. All Catholic games, think of all the great rivalries games at Soldier Field.

I just like the old West & East teams being together. With non-conference games against the CCL it would be fun without having to search for games.

WSCC
Montini
JCA
St. Francis
Marmion
St. Viator
MCC

ESCC
Marist
St.Pats
ND
Benet
Carmel
Nazareth

CCL

Thoughts?

You forgot Marian Catholic. I agree with penlight on this one. There is no need for the ESCC to change. The smallest schools have always been able to compete with the larger schools in football. For the most part, it has had the same teams for the past 30 years and seems to work well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT