ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Skoronski

Peter Skoronski has looked great starting as a true freshman for an undefeated ranked team! Also starting as a true freshman for an undefeated ranked team is Jake Renfro looking great at center for Cincinnati! The third true freshman offensive lineman from Chicagoland who is starting in the FBS is Jeremiah Banks-Wall starting and playing great for Bowling Green!
All three were also products of EFT and worked with Jordan Diamond. Between him and coach Buchanan at EFT there isn’t a better resource for high school linemen to improve in the state of Illinois!

This kid is an absolute STUD.. I hadn’t heard of him til prior to this thread, but he’s playing unbelievably well for a freshman. If he keeps this up, he’ll be playing on Sundays.

Reactions: Bowie50
This kid is an absolute STUD.. I hadn’t heard of him til prior to this thread, but he’s playing unbelievably well for a freshman. If he keeps this up, he’ll be playing on Sundays.
For the record, Skoronski is a Maine South grad, Renfro is a Providence Catholic grad, and Banks-Wall played at Montini Catholic.

For the record, Skoronski is a Maine South grad, Renfro is a Providence Catholic grad, and Banks-Wall played at Montini Catholic.

Thanks Older.. just to clarify, I was referring to the Northwestern LT Skoronski. The guy has been an animal against one of the top Ds in the nation, Wisconsin. Very impressed.

Reactions: BornNRazed
ADVERTISEMENT