ADVERTISEMENT

Patriots caught cheating... Again (2019)

I hate the Patriots but I highly doubt this was done intentionally or was some conspiracy, the Bengals are 1-12 and that's the team you decide to film because you are worried about them but don't send a film crew out against the good teams you play? The Patriots could play their back ups against Cincy and win why risk filming them?

Figured there may be other threads for past cheatings. Goodell and Co may just have to dissolve this franchise. They can't stop cheating.
Did you even bother to read the article you posted?

A film crew working on a documentary "the production crew, which included independent contractors who shot the video, is not part of New England's football operation."

They had permission, but lacked ALL the written permissions that were actually required for the film work.

Isn't ENVY one of the seven deadly sins?

Reactions: Gene K.
True Kevin, envy is one the seven deadly sins. So is lust, such as in "I lust for the Bears to win a Super Bowl." If I remember correctly so is greed, as in "the Patriots are greedy as they win too many games" Wish the Bears were greedy too!

Reactions: mchsalumni
Did you even bother to read the article you posted?

A film crew working on a documentary "the production crew, which included independent contractors who shot the video, is not part of New England's football operation."

They had permission, but lacked ALL the written permissions that were actually required for the film work.

Isn't ENVY one of the seven deadly sins?
Yes. Belichick and company again didn't know that someone else involved in their organization was breaking rules. Ball boys took it upon themselves to deflate balls. Come on. It's only so many times people should fall for that one.

Last edited:
Yes. Belichick and company again didn't know that someone else involved in their organization was breaking rules. Ball boys room it upon themselves to deflate balls. Come on. It's only so many times people should fall for that one.
Were you actually the 2nd shooter on the Grassy Knoll? I would have guessed you weren't old enough.

Or was that one of the Patriot's secret agents taking illegal video from the Grassy Knoll.

I heard both ESL & LWE used Aliens as starters on their football teams. I heard that from a buddy of a buddy of my half brother, and this buddy used to work for the Patriots and helped them plant Aliens into High School Football teams.

Were you actually the 2nd shooter on the Grassy Knoll? I would have guessed you weren't old enough.

Or was that one of the Patriot's secret agents taking illegal video from the Grassy Knoll.

I heard both ESL & LWE used Aliens as starters on their football teams. I heard that from a buddy of a buddy of my half brother, and this buddy used to work for the Patriots and helped them plant Aliens into High School Football teams.

Be careful, this guy has beyond proven himself to be a moron. Your hyperbolic and satirical comments will strangely resonate as fact to him.

Reactions: McEvergreen
ADVERTISEMENT