ADVERTISEMENT

Number 14

Hill1729

Aug 3, 2017
Let me first start by saying Montini is a hell of a team, they do not have an ounce of quit in them and should their heads up high.

With that said let me say as an alumni a former champion and a fan as far back as I can remember, this was the greatest championship in the schools history. Clearly, not the best team, but considering where the team was two years ago, last year, and even at points this year this is the greatest one.

Those boys from the hill showed what heart and determination is all about. The alumni and the fans could not have more pride then we do today. It was ugly at times, frustrating at others, and brilliantly amazing at the end.

The boys are champs and they showed today what it’s like to be a true Hilltopper.

Let me first start by saying Montini is a hell of a team, they do not have an ounce of quit in them and should their heads up high.

With that said let me say as an alumni a former champion and a fan as far back as I can remember, this was the greatest championship in the schools history. Clearly, not the best team, but considering where the team was two years ago, last year, and even at points this year this is the greatest one.

Those boys from the hill showed what heart and determination is all about. The alumni and the fans could not have more pride then we do today. It was ugly at times, frustrating at others, and brilliantly amazing at the end.

The boys are champs and they showed today what it’s like to be a true Hilltopper.

Well said.
Shared sentiments here.

Reactions: Gene K.
Really happy for your group of seniors. They really endured some rough waters, and persevered. This story is great on so many different levels... congrats!

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT