ADVERTISEMENT

Non-con upgrades for '17

woody6

Jun 24, 2016
Any notable alterations of non-conference opponents to report for next season from any team? I will offer SWSC member Thornwood. In 2016, they played CPS Phoenix Military Academy and Nouvel Catholic Central (MI) with co-ed enrollments in the 500s and 300s, respectively, who they defeated by a combined score of 86-0. For next fall, they dropped the aforementioned to pick up Rich Central, Rock Island and Neuqua Valley who went a combined 24-9 last season. Hats off to "The 'Wood."

Last edited:
HF at some team in NC. Flyer vs Evangel Christian LA, Rambler v Phillips and Bishop Amat,

I wouldn't be as critical of a typical 2-7, 1-8 program scheduling to make the playoffs as opposed to a team like NAZ who typically schedules city schools and beats them like a drum. Who does Naz have non-con for next year?

Reactions: pjjp and PowerI66
I wouldn't be as critical of a typical 2-7, 1-8 program scheduling to make the playoffs as opposed to a team like NAZ who typically schedules city schools and beats them like a drum. Who does Naz have non-con for next year?
DeLaSalle

Homewood Flossmoor is playing a team from North Carolina week 2 and it will be a good one. This HF team has a lot of talent but once again quarterback will be a major concern for me offensively. Defensively, they are loaded with linebackers Mario Wright and Kellen Williams and also watch out for 2018 Ath Justin hall at one of the linebacker spots. On the line they are young, but have 3 kids that can play in Jeff Griffin, Charlie Brooks, and Isaiah Coe. Mark my words, The defense this season will be the best the school has ever seen in Flossmoor look for the Vikings to be a major force to play for a state title behind this defense

ADVERTISEMENT