ADVERTISEMENT

NIU adds a familiar name to the roster via the Portal

Interesting he tweeted this with his Twitter bio reading MSU quarterback

Aurora Christians QB graduates early - this forgoing his senior year (albeit a spring season). I hated the decision from the get go and hate it even more now.

Play your senior season and don’t get caught up playing college ball. It can wait.

Chances of coming in and winning the starting spot as a freshman are slim to none. Mow they transfer in a BIG10 starter and it just simply won’t happen.

Reactions: McCaravan
He’s got a cannon for an arm but is just extremely inaccurate. Maybe he will have better luck in the MAC but outside of his arm and his cool football name and surfer hair, he’s a slibelow average QB.

Play your senior season and don’t get caught up playing college ball. It can wait.

Chances of coming in and winning the starting spot as a freshman are slim to none. Mow they transfer in a BIG10 starter and it just simply won’t happen.
I would completely agree in a normal year, play the season, do your senior year stuff (prom, slack off 2nd semester a bit, etc) and enjoy your accomplishments. Even though AC seems to be in school full time like MC is, there’s no doubt that the school experience is different. I can understand if a kid decides this year to get out early (especially with no guarantee of a spring season) and get to his college destination. If a kid is smart, he uses this extra semester to get 4 classes in. Add in 2-3 summer courses every year and you could realistically get a grad degree within the 4 years of your scholarship.

Houston Griffith leaving ND. Entered the transfer portal today. Houston was one of the top rated players in the 2018 ND class and saw some good time as a freshman. Just never got it going there.

Aurora Christians QB graduates early - this forgoing his senior year (albeit a spring season). I hated the decision from the get go and hate it even more now.

At this point, I wish my SR would have graduated early.

Reactions: EdgyTim
ADVERTISEMENT