ADVERTISEMENT

New wrestling coach for the Hillmen

This could be great news for JCA.
I hope he realizes this is no overnight fix. This is going to take some time to build.
I hope he is in it for the long haul.

This could be great news for JCA.
I hope he realizes this is no overnight fix. This is going to take some time to build.
I hope he is in it for the long haul.

Well, there was once, true story, a time I was sitting at home on a weekday night, and i got a call from coach mac, I was eating a microwave-add-watter mac and cheese. He said, "hey joker, can you be at the school in an hour to wrestle?" I said yes, I got pinned in about 30 seconds, but i guess that was better than a forfeit???

Well, there was once, true story, a time I was sitting at home on a weekday night, and i got a call from coach mac, I was eating a microwave-add-watter mac and cheese. He said, "hey joker, can you be at the school in an hour to wrestle?" I said yes, I got pinned in about 30 seconds, but i guess that was better than a forfeit???

Hate to break it to you, but a pin is 6 points and a forfeit is 6 points.
At worst, coach apparently thought you could last 6 minutes with an absolute fish.

Solid hire for JCA - hope this helps get football players into the room. You would hope that selling the benefits of how the sport will help you be a better FB player will help the wrestling program get more kids in there.

ADVERTISEMENT