ADVERTISEMENT

Naz

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
I was checking the total TDs some of the Ex Naz players have so far and they are doing well. Here are the total TDs by player.

JJ McCarthy - 6 TDs

Tanner Koziel - 7

Landon Morris - 4

Who am I missing?

Where did Koziel go? I’m stunned Morris stayed...unless his plan is IMG for his senior year and then early enrollment

Where did Koziel go? I’m stunned Morris stayed...unless his plan is IMG for his senior year and then early enrollment
Why are you surprised he stayed but not surprised any MtC seniors staying. No underclassmen left actually some have transferred in for the in person learning. That class is looking pretty good.

Why are you surprised he stayed but not surprised any MtC seniors staying. No underclassmen left actually some have transferred in for the in person learning. That class is looking pretty good.
I don’t think I’m alone with being surprised he stayed. He’s probably the top recruit in the class of 22 with Kaleb Brown, with all that left Naz I’m just surprised he didn’t with all that’s going on. I commend him for staying, personally I was just surprised with the numerous others that left, but I guess they were all seniors.

Reactions: missingwalter
I don’t think I’m alone with being surprised he stayed. He’s probably the top recruit in the class of 22 with Kaleb Brown, with all that left Naz I’m just surprised he didn’t with all that’s going on. I commend him for staying, personally I was just surprised with the numerous others that left, but I guess they were all seniors.
I was surprised he stayed as well

I don’t know if these stats are fully up to date or not but this is what is entered so far... scroll down to receiving and Emanuel is the leading receiver:

Of the other 4 that left that you didn’t mention, 2 would be linemen and aren’t playing at all and of the 2 that are one is an OL and one a LB so no scoring stats.

I don’t know if these stats are fully up to date or not but this is what is entered so far... scroll down to receiving and Emanuel is the leading receiver:

Of the other 4 that left that you didn’t mention, 2 would be linemen and aren’t playing at all and of the 2 that are one is an OL and one a LB so no scoring stats.

This lists 2 TDs for Emmanual.

I was getting my stats from Max Preps individual players listed on rosters. It looks like his team did not have updated stats.

One of those lineman may be coming home

ADVERTISEMENT