ADVERTISEMENT

Naz 14 TT 14 3q

Interesting. Naz just missed a field goal. Surprised to see TT keeping it so close.

Jesus. What major adjustment did Naz make at half? Just an execution issue?

Jesus. What major adjustment did Naz make at half? Just an execution issue?

TT QB had a lot of success initially with roll outs and passes to the sideline. Once Naz took away the rollout, game changed. Naz had a lot of big plays on O. Strongs (RB) had a big game.

I was told at the game one of the Thornton players was shot in the arm on Halloween and was playing in the game with a wrap around his arm

He said this player sat out the week 1 playoff game of course. He grew up in Harvey, went to Thornton a long time ago and was at the game.

Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
Reactions: crusader_of_90
I was told at the game one of the Thornton players was shot in the arm on Halloween and was playing in the game with a wrap around his arm

He said this player sat out the week 1 playoff game of course. He grew up in Harvey, went to Thornton a long time ago and was at the game.

Can anyone confirm this?
Heard this as well not sure.

I noticed a heavy police presence too. Good question, I don't know.
I saw them sprinting down the sideline from South to North end zone at one point. Didn’t bother watching to see what transpired though.

I did also hear a few of their coaches said some dumb things on twitter and the police had to come wand them.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT