ADVERTISEMENT

My 2017 All State Offense?

Bryce Effner- Metea Valley

I know he had mono and missed sometime and also played on a 1-8 team but I have watched DVC football for the better part of 30 years and is one of the top 4 or 5 O-lineman to come out of the league. If you actually watched him and didn’t get distracted by his team he won almost every play. The kid was completely dominate and I’m sure he will be a stud at Penn State.

Reactions: epicbret
Micah Jones 2018 WR Warren Township ... Will hopefully be considered has competed regionally and nationally against the best in the country and state.

Keenan Streitmatter QB Peoria Richwoods
2600 Total Yards 2200 Passing 400 Rushing 29TDs Defense difference maker. Great Leader both sides of the ball, on and off the field.

Jackson Petree Sr.
MS Center

Undersized all year, not one bad snap.

Peter Skoronski, So
MS LT

Thomas Yager, Sr
MS RT

And whoever 97 is from the BEAST.

Reactions: MS4EVER and jsoulis
Major Dedmond QB Freeport
1158 yards Rushing. 9.4 YPC 14 TD's
622 Passing 3 TD's
Conference MVP on O. First QB to ever lead league in rushing.

Also O'Shea @ WR, O'Laughlin or Chuckatron @ TE, Jenkins at one OL spot.

Some of those guys could take some receiver slots in a 4 WR set ;) (so Edgy can get more slots lol).

What about That Ford guy with the zillion offers? Is he in 5A or above? Or is it one of the smaller teams from 4A and below?

Laurenzo, Naperville North.

Team and division reception leader - 1st team All Conference, should be All State honorable mention, multiple offers - direct quote from Jabari Fitzpatrick, CB/FS at Glenbard North: "best receiver I faced all year."

Drew Clippert - QB, Aurora Christian. 3540 yards passing, 38 TD in 10 games.

some good OL to consider this season

If we went strictly by the Rivals IL state rankings (AND I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS WHAT SHOULD BE DONE:D) - here is what the all state O Line would look like:

* J Jenkins - PR
* W Blake - CLC
* J Cooper - MC
* B Effner - MV
* C Schmidt - Libertyville
--------------------------------------Next Two
* N Marozas - BR
* C Gross - LA

Drew Clippert - QB, Aurora Christian. 3540 yards passing, 38 TD in 10 games.

Would be a great one - but I think Edgy is only doing a 5A-8A All State team? There should probably be two - one for 1A-4A and another for 5A-8A

I'm a homer, but I got to go with the CCLB Defensive Player of the Year - Marty Geary from LA.

No love for Tori Clinton at St Laurence? He had to have ~2500 yards rushing this year and around 30 TDs.

Reactions: mommee68
The kicker (Dawson) for LZ is pretty solid and hasn't missed an PAT all year, except one botched snap that he caught for a 2 pt conversion. 80% touchbacks too.

Joe Bonds and Nick Boehm from De La Salle
Both throwback players who play whistle to whistle and play how the game should be played

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT