ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Carmel having on-site learning

great news. Curious to know if they would accept any late admits once CPS announcing being remote indefinitely

Reactions: Luca_Brasi
I talked to a teacher in the public school system over the weekend. He said they are going to make an effort to have kids in school along with eLearning. Parents will get to decide whether they send their kids to school. Teachers who are higher risk from health issues can teach from home. This seems like the most logical approach to me.

Reactions: Solid Snake Pliskin
the reason i ask is i know some suburban catholic primary schools have shut down to new enrollments and are full due to covid related transfers

the reason i ask is i know some suburban catholic primary schools have shut down to new enrollments and are full due to covid related transfers

Catholic grade school near me is making it known spots are available they will be open for business August 20th.

I think they would need to look at how many kids actually come back to school and how they navigate the 1st week or so of social distancing. Being able to say they’re going back now is because they operate at a lower capacity, wouldn’t make sense to go above that capacity before school starts...unless you’re 6’3 with a 4.4 40, then by all means come on down.

I think they would need to look at how many kids actually come back to school and how they navigate the 1st week or so of social distancing. Being able to say they’re going back now is because they operate at a lower capacity, wouldn’t make sense to go above that capacity before school starts...unless you’re 6’3 with a 4.4 40, then by all means come on down.
They'll leave the light on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT