ADVERTISEMENT

MS vs. Naperville Central - Confirmed

Confirmed for this Friday. Should be a good one. Tons of talent on the field for both teams.

Whats the early line? Agree should be a good game. My intuition tells me MS in a close game. Why? Because they are good in big games and NC hasn’t been in the past. That said Edgy gave them a thumbs up so to speak so it makes me second guess myself. 😉

Reactions: Bowie50
Whats the early line? Agree should be a good game. My intuition tells me MS in a close game. Why? Because they are good in big games and NC hasn’t been in the past. That said Edgy gave them a thumbs up so to speak so it makes me second guess myself. 😉
This Central team seems to be a little different. They are trucking teams this year. They rolled a really good Dekalb team on their turf. Their game vs NV was cancelled so that was their other legit test.

That being said, MS is a different animal. Kudos to both schools for scheduling this. Should be a good game.

neutral field
[2020] Naperville Central (Naperville, IL) 24, [2020] Maine South (Park Ridge, IL) 17

I don't know a lot about either team. I think V-H is 5-0.
PRokie is insinuating that V-H declined the opportunity.
Good for M-S finding a top quality opponent on short notice.

This Central team seems to be a little different. They are trucking teams this year. They rolled a really good Dekalb team on their turf. Their game vs NV was cancelled so that was their other legit test.

That being said, MS is a different animal. Kudos to both schools for scheduling this. Should be a good game.
They didnt exactly "truck" Marmion. Needed a come from behind 4th quarter TD to escape with a victory. That seemed like a pretty legit test.

What's embarrassing about mid to lower tier 5A team not wanting to play an top tier 8A team? I would think MS would be thrilled to be playing NC instead of a 2nd quarter running clock game.
Has M-S “clocked “ anyone this year?
I believe the gbs game was 17-6 or something like that.

They didnt exactly "truck" Marmion. Needed a come from behind 4th quarter TD to escape with a victory. That seemed like a pretty legit test.
Yea. Forgot about that one. Marmion definitely had a shot.

I don't know a lot about either team. I think V-H is 5-0.
PRokie is insinuating that V-H declined the opportunity.
Good for M-S finding a top quality opponent on short notice.
Vernon Hills barely beat Westinghouse. Not sure why anyone would turn down a game in this shortened season but a Maine South Vernon Hills game would have been ugly

What's embarrassing about mid to lower tier 5A team not wanting to play an top tier 8A team? I would think MS would be thrilled to be playing NC instead of a 2nd quarter running clock game.
This should be a good one. Definitely better than Vernon Hills against MS. If it's not East St. Louis or Rochester I'm not really interested in a small public against a large top tier public if that Lemont Bolingbrook game tells us anything.

ADVERTISEMENT