ADVERTISEMENT

MS 14 NT 9

CSL Champs for the Hawks! Hard fought game with lots of defense. Coach Inserra is 99-1 in the CSL over 20 years!
Backup QB started tonight and made it his own. Never looked back. That’s the best rhythm on Offense I’ve seen this year. Hawks are stacking up to be VERY formidable in the fall.

impressive junior talent.
Very impressed with Rowan Keefe’s arm talent. I think once he learns how to watch film and master the offense, he can move past the first read. RB Sajenko is elite. Petrucci is legit and DE Gianarris is as good as anyone I’ve seen in recent years. Fun to finally see a game in person tonight!

Reactions: Slappy40
Exciting game to watch. MS seemed to be in control the entire game although they only had a two score lead most of the night. NT was a gritty team determined to keep this one close with their running game and timely passes. Their QB took some hard hits all night but stood tall. Two way starter Brophy? is an excellent all around football player with a bright future. As I wrote, an all around excellent high school football game.
It’s too bad there will be no playoffs. It would be great to watch undefeated MS, LA , Warren and LWE in 8a.

Wanted to track you down but to no avail....was on NT side first half (staying warm) then on MS side 2nd half....masking etc sorry next time my friend. Did see PRokie tho which was cool....
Darn it! Glad you came out Edge. Maybe next year. MS @ Warren(home of six flags) week 1 I believe.

Reactions: Bowie50 and EdgyTim
Another great season,although a weird one, for the Hawks and for coach Inserra. Those who know me can understand how personally gratifying this is to see his success and the FB accomplishments.

ADVERTISEMENT