ADVERTISEMENT

most likely state champ??

King MJ

Jul 22, 2001
before the season across all classes, most likely state champ?

Believe is has to be ESL. Not sure I can remember a team this favored within a class for a long-time.

Believe is has to be ESL. Not sure I can remember a team this favored within a class for a long-time.
In 5a or even 6a they are the heavy favorites for sure. You’re probably right but there have been some years where you knew with certainty Driscoll, Montini and IC were gonna roll through their respective classes.

I will go with Lena-Winslow. They have some linemen with size, depth, tradition, and they are sure to stay in 1A.

Last edited:
In my many years of following high school football the only thing I can almost guarantee are these two things, 1 team everyone thought would win it will not, and 1 team nobody gave a real chance too will.

Last edited:
I’d love to see the following in 8A semi:

Warren (would love to see these kids win one. Seems like such a tight group of really nice talented kids)

LA (for obvious reasons)

LWE (so fun to watch play and it’s redemption time)

MS (they are always such class acts. fierce, disciplined and well coached. They literally fly to the ball. Just isn’t the same without them)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K. and USD24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT