ADVERTISEMENT

Mookie Transfers Out of Trinity to Graduate Early

crusader_of_90

Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com
Number 1 Rivals-ranked Athlete in the nation.

Cooper said his plan is to fulfill his academic requirements in short order and graduate early, an option that was not on the table at Trinity. Early graduation means early enrollment at Ohio State. That would give him a head start on some of the other pieces in the Buckeyes' No. 4 nationally rated recruiting class.

"I need to be ready and get my body right," he said.

Brian Hartline has perhaps the best WR class in the history of “rankings” coming in next year.

Julian Fleming - Rivals 5*, #1 WR in country, #7 overall in 2020.

Gee Scott - Rivals 4*, #6 Wr, #36 overall in 2020.

Jaxon Smith-Njigba - Rivals 4*, #14 Wr and. #76 overall in 2020.

Mookie Cooper - Rivals 4*, #1 Athlete, #41 overall in 2020 class.

Urban who?

As a measuring stick, Henning is #87 overall and listed as #4 all purpose back.

Last edited:
Feel bad for the kid but he sees the writing on the wall in our WR room. 5* kids everywhere and more coming the next two years.

Brian Hartline has perhaps the best WR class in the history of “rankings” coming in next year.

Julian Fleming - Rivals 5*, #1 WR in country, #7 overall in 2020.

Gee Scott - Rivals 4*, #6 Wr, #36 overall in 2020.

Jaxon Smith-Njigba - Rivals 4*, #14 Wr and. #76 overall in 2020.

Mookie Cooper - Rivals 4*, #1 Athlete, #41 overall in 2020 class.

Urban who?

As a measuring stick, Henning is #87 overall and listed as #4 all purpose back.
Henning managed to hold his own, statistically, against all of these higher ranked guys this year though.

Henning managed to hold his own, statistically, against all of these higher ranked guys this year though.
Chris Olave
Garrett Wilson
Jameson Williams

Henning isn’t going up against these guys for PT. JSN and Fleming flashed big time this year. Next year is their turn.

Wasn’t he a Trinity guy? And he was very involved in the youth league before Trinity ...
By coincidence, I’m sure.

So he did not even get one of his own boys.

Not exactly related, but the Rivals IMG Bubba Camp video on Edgy’s home page, Miles McVey looked nasty and mean! Every battle ended with him getting a last shove and dude just walking away. I love that attitude for a big lineman! He will look great in Black and Gold someday!

Wasn’t he a Trinity guy? And he was very involved in the youth league before Trinity ...
By coincidence, I’m sure.

So he did not even get one of his own boys.

Not exactly related, but the Rivals IMG Bubba Camp video on Edgy’s home page, Miles McVey looked nasty and mean! Every battle ended with him getting a last shove and dude just walking away. I love that attitude for a big lineman! He will look great in Black and Gold someday!
Yeah they got Williams then zip...

Reactions: crusader_of_90
ADVERTISEMENT