ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Love

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
Is he injured or just not getting playing time this year for NIU??

Where can we watch NIU tonight?

Is he injured or just not getting playing time this year for NIU??

Where can we watch NIU tonight?
6 p.m. Chicago time tonight. Cable Channel ESPN News. On my Xfinity system, it's channel 405 but obviously the channel numbers change from area to area. But ESPN News is the channel. 0-2 Huskies vs. 1-1 opponent

Reactions: Wassup13
6 p.m. Chicago time tonight. Cable Channel ESPN News. On my Xfinity system, it's channel 405 but obviously the channel numbers change from area to area. But ESPN News is the channel. 0-2 Huskies vs. 1-1 opponent

Thanks. Now what's up with Love, what's the deal?

Last edited:
NIU is really bad and is most likely going to get smoked tonight, they need to turn the trajectory of the program around fast.

Reactions: Wassup13
NIU is really bad and is most likely going to get smoked tonight, they need to turn the trajectory of the program around fast.

True what do you think happened? We're they not in the 4 team playoff before?

It’s obvious this staff is quite bad. NIU had found a niche since the Novak years. This guy has dissolved it.

It’s obvious this staff is quite bad. NIU had found a niche since the Novak years. This guy has dissolved it.
The school is a stepping stone so, unfortunately, there will never really be consistency. They had a nice run though.

The school is a stepping stone so, unfortunately, there will never really be consistency. They had a nice run though.
I confess to only seeing Nazareth academy play on the Saturday after thanksgiving so I don’t follow WR Michael love.
Only Naz guy I m familiar is the former QB JJ McArthu who is now killing it at football school in Florida.
Question I have is: naz qb was recruited to play at Michigan for a coach who is probably led than 50/50 to be there whe spring practice starts in March.
The QB is one of nations top recruits and I have to ask what the odds are of him de committing from Michigan and signing with another school.
Obviously Michigan needs a star QB to play next year so it’s a great landing spot for him.
That said Georgia needs a quarterback next year and notre dame too. And maybe Ohio state because I don’t know what is behind Fields on depth chart.

I confess to only seeing Nazareth academy play on the Saturday after thanksgiving so I don’t follow WR Michael love.
Only Naz guy I m familiar is the former QB JJ McArthu who is now killing it at football school in Florida.
Question I have is: naz qb was recruited to play at Michigan for a coach who is probably led than 50/50 to be there whe spring practice starts in March.
The QB is one of nations top recruits and I have to ask what the odds are of him de committing from Michigan and signing with another school.
Obviously Michigan needs a star QB to play next year so it’s a great landing spot for him.
That said Georgia needs a quarterback next year and notre dame too. And maybe Ohio state because I don’t know what is behind Fields on depth chart.
ND, Georgia and OSU all have highly ranked qbs coming in.

0% chance of him de-committing. I know him pretty well 😉 Go Blue

ND, Georgia and OSU all have highly ranked qbs coming in.

The thing I find interesting is how highly recruited QBs transfer like crazy.

ND’s former back up is at BC
Ga’s former back up is at OSU
OSU’s former back up is at Miami

These kids have been told they are the best their entire life as soon as the don’t start they transfer rather then wait an extra year or two to play.

Reactions: brucealmighy
And Michigan’s former backup is at Illinois. Plus the last 3 Heisman winners were all transfers. New times we are living in.

Reactions: ClownBaby
Yes because he was getting playing time last year. Unless someone passed him up on the depth chart?
Rudolph is a freshman who has taken the return roles and #2 spot behind Ritchie. That said Love isn't even seeing the field, regardless of starting/leading roles.

Rudolph is a freshman who has taken the return roles and #2 spot behind Ritchie. That said Love isn't even seeing the field, regardless of starting/leading roles.
I don't see him on the unofficial depth chart either.

Correct. That's what I looked at along with Game Notes

Didn't Diamond Evans also transfer to NIU this offseason? Is he seeing the field? I could google this, but figured I'd ask someone who may be watching the game and know more.

Didn't Diamond Evans also transfer to NIU this offseason? Is he seeing the field? I could google this, but figured I'd ask someone who may be watching the game and know more.
Not sure he ever enrolled at NIU. Not on roster

Come on down to Champaign. They should have recruited him in the first place.

Nope
Not going to happen until they find a coach that’s worth a darn. If they take a HS coach it definitely won’t happen. It’s a joke to even consider a HS coach to coach a Big10 school. Someone brought up that ND did it with Faust? and yeah look how that worked out. It set them back for years. Go big or ? Yeah you get it loser-ville in Champagne.

Nope
Not going to happen until they find a coach that’s worth a darn. If they take a HS coach it definitely won’t happen. It’s a joke to even consider a HS coach to coach a Big10 school. Someone brought up that ND did it with Faust? and yeah look how that worked out. It set them back for years. Go big or ? Yeah you get it loser-ville in Champagne.
Illinois is not going to hire a high school coach...and learn how to spell Champaign

Reactions: Chief321
Where does Illinois rank in the college football power rankings in this state right now?

Don't know if you get playing time going from the MAC to Big 10. If he.went to Illinois State he would likely start and show what he can do if he is willing to do it.

Reactions: Schwab54
Don't know if you get playing time going from the MAC to Big 10. If he.went to Illinois State he would likely start and show what he can do if he is willing to do it.
Don't know if you can get a scholarship going MAC to B1G this year. It's hard for guys who played in 2020. With the staff not playing him, he has no recent tape.

ADVERTISEMENT