ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

MC63

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Lake County
Whatever your culture, I wish you the very best at this wonderful time of the year.

I know that everyone isn't necessarily religious, but there is a sense of friendship and brotherhood in the air that we can all experience.

I sincerely hope that you and your families enjoy the gift of peace, humanity and love during this troubled time.

May 2019 bring you a sense of calm to share with all you encounter.

Whatever your culture, I wish you the very best at this wonderful time of the year.

I know that everyone isn't necessarily religious, but there is a sense of friendship and brotherhood in the air that we can all experience.

I sincerely hope that you and your families enjoy the gift of peace, humanity and love during this troubled time.

Merry Christmas to you MC63 and a happy new year.

Back at you MC63
Merry Christmas everyone.

I suppose I’m a day late with this but a Happy Festivus! I’d open a separate thread for the airing of grievances but we “Edgeheads” seem to do well with that every other day of the year. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or whatever you celebrate to all!!

th

What "troubled time" do you speak of? It all depends on how you look at things. Many more people are working and doing better now than just a couple years ago. I am talking about good jobs too. I have talked to a lot of business owners who have said business was better this year than it has been in years. Every one I talked to said they were hiring all year. That is outstanding. People spent a ton of money this Christmas season. That is always a good sign that things are continuing to look up. I saw a lot of smiling faces when I was out shopping this year. More than just a few years ago.

No one is saying things are perfect out there...but things will never be perfect.

But it all depends on how a person sees things. To most of us fortunate ones, things are good and hopefully they stay that way or improve further. Merry Christmas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT