ADVERTISEMENT

MC vs. Naz

@McCaravan

Well I saw #19 in the Redzone plays, but was really just addressing typical DB packages. I was trying not to paint with broad strokes and logically break down different aspects of the game, but it looks like I’m irritating you with the thought of Naz desecrating the hallowed legions of the blue bloods. God forbid I suggest that there is anything Naz could do to overcome the Lenti factor.

They have a red zone package that he missed where a couple players not mentioned above are brought in for coverage and its worked very well so far.

MC backers, I’m assuming Lenti is the defensive Coordinator, what does Jerry Blew do for the caravan

Jerry who? yeah an assistant coach. I think he brings something to the table. Not what Dave Lenti does. i am sure he does a very good job.
On a side note
didnt his kid transfer to Plainfield?

@McCaravan

Well I saw #19 in the Redzone plays, but was really just addressing typical DB packages. I was trying not to paint with broad strokes and logically break down different aspects of the game, but it looks like I’m irritating you with the thought of Naz desecrating the hallowed legions of the blue bloods. God forbid I suggest that there is anything Naz could do to overcome the Lenti factor.

That's what you got out of McCaravan's post? Wow!

@McCaravan

Settle down. He said you made a point about the size advantage in the red zone and I said they have coverage for that. Hallowed Legions of the Blue Bloods? Sounds like a Harry Potter Book....

@USD24

No not his post alone, but when I combine the warning about not talking negative about kids(I have always pointed out positives in players...posters not so much) and the continued echos from the Caravan faithful about the mastery of Dave Lenti and how could it ever be question that a 5A girls school could ever put up a fight...Yep that’s what I get.

That's what you got out of McCaravan's post? Wow!

@McCaravan

I’ll settle down right after you get off your high horse! I just love the dismissive tone in this post too!

JWAR, it sounds like you are trying to win the "most sensitive nipples" contest. It's all good. No one is attacking you or questioning your message board ethics.

When you aren't irritating people :) , you actually have a ton of good points you make. Stick to that and drop the "hurt feelings" approach.

Fellas this game will come down to Guts. Once again I'm not sure if Naz has saw an aggressive defensive or Offense like Mount Carmel since Cardinal Ritter. I'm trying to find the Key victories beside Marist and
I just cannot.. even in the playoffs? Can someone Help me?

Fellas this game will come down to Guts. Once again I'm not sure if Naz has saw an aggressive defensive or Offense like Mount Carmel since Cardinal Ritter. I'm trying to find the Key victories beside Marist and

You seem beyond help. And you may want to work on your reading comprehension skills. You have already been provided an answer.

@McCaravan is a class act, he and I spoke in private and we now understand where we are each coming from.

I will try to get back on point if it’s not to much to ask from @stripes13, @Crispy Linnetta, and @mc140? Not sure why they find it odd or questionable, but more over wonder why @Crispy Linnetta “doesn’t put any stock in it”?

JWAR, it sounds like you are trying to win the "most sensitive nipples" contest. It's all good. No one is attacking you or questioning your message board ethics.

When you aren't irritating people :) , you actually have a ton of good points you make. Stick to that and drop the "hurt feelings" approach.

Once again. NND, Stl, Benet, RM, Batavia. All quality wins.

Once again. NND, Stl, Benet, RM, Batavia. All quality wins.

Knock it Off...
Maine South, Loyola, Montini, Marist, Brother Rice, Glenbard North,and Phillips are quality Wins. If am lying lets Debate? Who has Nazereth Beat that made a run in the playoffs beside Marist?

Reactions: sivada2001
Knock it Off...
Maine South, Loyola, Montini, Marist, Brother Rice, Glenbard North,and Phillips are quality Wins. If am lying lets Debate? Who has Nazereth Beat that made a run in the playoffs beside Marist?

By your standard I’m not sure Mount Carmel will even count at a quality win... but it will be a decisive one none the less. I’m sorry but you can use all the reasoning you want but a team as great as some of you are making MC out to be doesn’t play as many bad teams as close as they have.

By your standard I’m not sure Mount Carmel will even count at a quality win... but it will be a decisive one none the less. I’m sorry but you can use all the reasoning you want but a team as great as some of you are making MC out to be doesn’t play as many bad teams as close as they have.
We will find out in 4 days!

Knock it Off...

Naz' quarterfinal and semifinal wins are just as good as MC's . If you are gong to call BR a quality win for MC, then you have to call Naz' win over a STL a quality win. Stl beat Rice. That leaves Montini, Marist, LA and Maine South as MC's remaining quality wins. Well, Naz also beat Marist, so that is a push. So now of the teams left, which of MC's opponents had a run in the playoffs? It sure wasn't Montini, Maine South or LA.

I will give you that MC's schedule was a little better, but to state that Naz didnt play anyone is simply ignorant and misinformed.

Knock it Off...

Also, the last several years when Clemson has beaten Alabama for the championship.... who played a better schedule prior to that game? In all cases it’s been Alabama. That has no bearing on who the better team is in the head to head match up.

Naz' quarterfinal and semifinal wins are just as good as MC's . If you are gong to call BR a quality win for MC, then you have to call Naz' win over a STL a quality win. Stl beat Rice. That leaves Montini, Marist, LA and Maine South as MC's remaining quality wins. Well, Naz also beat Marist, so that is a push. So now of the teams left, which of MC's opponents had a run in the playoffs? It sure wasn't Montini, Maine South or LA.

I will give you that MC's schedule was a little better, but to state that Naz didnt play anyone is simply ignorant and misinformed.
5a schools stick together!

Reactions: Gene K.
You have no right to bring anyone's family onto this board. None, whatsoever.

You don't know anything about my life … do I have kids? if so, do you know anything about them?

Ignorant putz.

Yeah, he should stick to denigrating generations of football players from a lesser caliber level than mighty MC. Except for this year since they are in 7A.

JCA this doesn't concern you every time we play you guys you get bodied!

@MC63

Are you an anti-zionist? Having Jewish roots I’m taken back by your use or the term “ignorant putz”.

You have no right to bring anyone's family onto this board. None, whatsoever.

You don't know anything about my life … do I have kids? if so, do you know anything about them?

Ignorant putz.

ADVERTISEMENT