ADVERTISEMENT

MC schedule next year?

I think MC plays Phillips and hopefully St Rita since Rita in the Green.

3 Niles ND
4 at Marist
5 At Ignatius
6 BR
7 Laurence
8 at Viator
9 Loyola.

I am pretty sure MC hosts Phillips week 2. Unsure on week 1

So hopefully Rita and MC still have week 1 open - hopefully the Trinity Rita game is not until Week 2
This way the biggest historic rivalry game can perhaps be witnessed again.

Reactions: RockSoup
If their schedule really is
SR
Phillips
ND
Marist
SICP
BR
STL
Viator
Loyola

That’s a great schedule. I get MC is losing a lot of talent on both sides, but I like to see the challenge. The Blue games alone can give you 3 losses. SR is a top team next season, can’t have any missteps.

Defense has a lot of pieces in place. Offense is going to be a work in progress. That is a tough schedule ; especially early and unsure of QB.

SR
Phillips
ND
Marist
SICP
BR
STL
Viator
Loyola

That’s a great schedule. I get MC is losing a lot of talent on both sides, but I like to see the challenge. The Blue games alone can give you 3 losses. SR is a top team next season, can’t have any missteps.
That's a great schedule - cool to see Rita and MC playing again - heck get it down at Soldier Field or Toyota Field or even Rita

Batavia at Oswego week 2.
Batavia always schedules quality non-conference opponents. Of late...

2019: East St Louis & Naperville North
2018: Lemont & Naperville North
2017: Lemont & Libertyville
2016: Belleville West & Libertyville
2015: Oswego & Naperville Central
2014: Oswego & Glenbard North
2013: Glenbard North & Richards

SR
Phillips
ND
Marist
SICP
BR
STL
Viator
Loyola

MC has to have the toughest schedule in the Blue so far. Rice's is tough but they have Perspectives and I think Hillcrest is losing a good amount too.

Batavia always schedules quality non-conference opponents. Of late...

2019: East St Louis & Naperville North
2018: Lemont & Naperville North
2017: Lemont & Libertyville
2016: Belleville West & Libertyville
2015: Oswego & Naperville Central
2014: Oswego & Glenbard North
2013: Glenbard North & Richards
is the Batavia game with Oswego a done deal? I'd have loved for that to have happened this year. I see they will also get that NV game too.

MC has to have the toughest schedule in the Blue so far. Rice's is tough but they have Perspectives and I think Hillcrest is losing a good amount too.
It’s a tough schedule but I think Loyola usually schedules pretty tough too. Not sure what they have weeks 1-2.
Early look says MC should handle Phillips, ND, SICP, STL & Viator. Have to try and take 2 of the other 4, which won’t be easy. 1-32 seeding is good but if you’re in that 15-32 seed lines you’re playing some really good teams right off the bat in the playoffs.

Reactions: McCaravan
ADVERTISEMENT