ADVERTISEMENT

Maine South v New Trier / CSL Championship

MSFB123

Mar 20, 2021
Not much has been written about this game on Friday. It's for the CSL championship with two undefeated teams . The Maine South starting defense has only allowed two TD's all year while the offense has some terrific skill players. New Trier is led by their 6'4" QB and a very talented RB/SS. Should be very exciting between two teams that don't care much for one another.

Not much has been written about this game on Friday. It's for the CSL championship with two undefeated teams . The Maine South starting defense has only allowed two TD's all year while the offense has some terrific skill players. New Trier is led by their 6'4" QB and a very talented RB/SS. Should be very exciting between two teams that don't care much for one another.
It's Monday so....and I'm planning to be there...

Should be a very good game. NT is huge this year and seems to be more talented than usual. MS defense has been great so far. Offense needs to start warming up the Ferrari. Can’t wait!! See you soon Edgy!

New Trier vs. MS has always (at least since NT joined the CSL) been a great rivalry and has had some classic games . Wish there was a way to see it here in Colorado!

Reactions: MS4EVER
Interesting back story. Maine South tight end and a few New Trier boys played together on the same youth football team a few years back That won the tcyfl championship

Reactions: GoTrevs and Gene K.
Interesting back story. Maine South tight end and a few New Trier boys played together on the same youth football team a few years back That won the tcyfl championship
I had the good fortune of coaching Chris Petrucci when he joined the North Shore Griffins as an 8th grader. The now merged NS Griffins (NS Trevians) won back-to-back TCYFL Varsity Champions. Chris was part of 2nd championship team. The Griffins have a number of recognizable football players(CO '21,'22 &'23) spread out over a few local HS programs ( I apologize in advance to any of my former players if missed you on this list)

Based on this list I am sure you can see why we won 2 championships:

New Trier
Brody Roth (Sr)
Chase Avery (Sr)
Avery Chatterton (Sr)
Charlie Zieziula (Jr)
Jack Cummings (Jr)
Davis Chatterton (Jr)

Loyola
Vaughn Pemberton (Sr)
Artist Benjamin (Sr)
Matthew Moran (Sr)