ADVERTISEMENT

LZ Stevie

eagles2k3

Dec 26, 2003
LZ pushing Stevie. 17-10 LZ on Stevie 10. Teo straight drives inside the 10 turned away. First time I’ve been impressed with LZ moving the ball.

LZ pushing Stevie. 17-10 LZ on Stevie 10. Teo straight drives inside the 10 turned away. First time I’ve been impressed with LZ moving the ball.
I was too, LZ played much tougher and better on offense, but quite honestly Stevie is overrated at number 6. Just not the same old McNamara tough type Stevie team, not sure if it was the ugly uniforms or what . . . LZ D was solid, LZ's punt team gave Stevie 7 points during regulation, so only giving up 14 points and holding that RB in check was a job well done.

Reactions: Q5clan
I was too, LZ played much tougher and better on offense, but quite honestly Stevie is overrated at number 6. Just not the same old McNamara tough type Stevie team, not sure if it was the ugly uniforms or what . . . LZ D was solid, LZ's punt team gave Stevie 7 points during regulation, so only giving up 14 points and holding that RB in check was a job well done.

This game is interesting because LZ was struggling and Stevie always tough out. Is LZ suddenly getting better or is Stevie not as good? This is interesting to see how they go the rest of the way this season.
That sounded like a great game to watch.

This game is interesting because LZ was struggling and Stevie always tough out. Is LZ suddenly getting better or is Stevie not as good? This is interesting to see how they go the rest of the way this season.
That sounded like a great game to watch.
After LZ stopped with the sloppy mistakes (fumbled snaps etc) they moved the ball pretty well. By the fourth quarter they both looked like pretty good playoff teams duking it out. Seems like the LZ offense is finally starting to come around. I thought Stevenson played pretty well in terms of playing mistake free football. One thing i noticed is that Stevenson's offense line was not firing off the ball very well, where LZ's offensive line was.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
ADVERTISEMENT