ADVERTISEMENT

LWW opening

This will be filled internally I'm sure, pretty good candidate over there...

Dave Ernst remains and Luke Lokanc takes over.

I dont see much difference in the program. where would the difference be?

Ego is definitely not a part of the program. It's a total collabrotive effort at West. Everyone pulling in the same direction.

They have a very special sophomore class. Should be fun the next couple years.

Reactions: JAYC14 and Gene K.
What would this pay? What do the other Lincoln Ways pay?
With 20 years experience, at least a master's degree, plus other courses in that subject track, and coaching stipend he would make more the Chicago Fire Superintendent.

With 20 years experience, at least a master's degree, plus other courses in that subject track, and coaching stipend he would make more the Chicago Fire Superintendent.

I presume you are kidding, because that is not even close to being accurate.

I can also add not as much as a similar position with Rich Township or Homewood-Flossmoor locally.

That’s all teaching $. You can get contract online.
Obviously $ is as you said equal to education and years of experience.

I presume you are kidding, because that is not even close to being accurate.
I Stand corrected. Top teacher only making $139,817 in 2017. Was think more of the indicted Lincoln-Way superintendent Lawrence Wyllie.

Last I saw Rich wasn’t near LW except way less steps- which of course the goal is to get to top ASAP.

All public school contracts and salaries are public information and pretty easy to look up
Be careful, sometimes the public records don’t include $500,000+ annuity contracts...

Maybe a super with 24 plus years. Most are good for 4 years and are compensated well for that limited tenure. Sometimes term limits may be bad. In LW case it would have been the best over the long haul.

Don't think a football coach ( or anyone else) can get that.
Guess you weren’t paying too close of attention to the story of the former Superintendent.
Actually. It was closer to $575,000.

Guess you weren’t paying too close of attention to the story of the former Superintendent.
Actually. It was closer to $575,000.

no believe me I paid attention. I should have put “ anymore” in there

Reactions: Bwm57
Don’t know when this went south, but was the super a football coach as well at LW?

ADVERTISEMENT