ADVERTISEMENT

LWE @ LA

Griffins need to clean it up on mistakes and hold on to the ball. Great HS game so far. Find a way LWE.

I hope no lwe fans would post that. If they lose it would be a tremendous loss and complete failure of a season to be honest . I predicted a running clock, as did others, because lwe probably should have bases on paper and prior results. Losing this game is a complete shock .

Reactions: Gene K.
Which one of the LWE guys on here will be the first to post "congrats to LA on an impressive victory but we're still the better team!"

sigh

If LA pulls off the upset - I’m guessing many of the East gang may follow the 24 hour rule before posting as it Would be a heartbreaking loss being such a runaway favorite to win it all in 8A.

Reactions: Gene K.
It'll be tough. I usually need a decompression period after a playoff loss especially when I expected more, so I was okay this year lol. But I imagine it'll be tough for the East faithful, but this isn't over yet.

So far everything is coming together for LA; bad weather, defensive TD, TO's, dropped TD passes for LWE, injuries, missed FG... may get the upset

Every team gets tested on a championship run you have to overcome it if you want to walk away with that trophy. This is LWE test right now.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
Ya know, I think Loyola was extra hungry after losing to LWE last year. They have been so close other years too. It will be a great title game next week.

Lincoln Way East you all handed them the prize.Overrated & got beat by someone they had to play.4th best team in their class at best.Hope Loyola Beats Rice

Congratulations to the Ramblers! Great coach, tough kids!

LWE is a great program, and had a fantastic season. But there remains a reason we play the games.

Reactions: Gene K. and Bwm57
ADVERTISEMENT