ADVERTISEMENT

LWE Jamal Johnson

corey90

Aug 27, 2005
Crown Point, IN
Jamal Johnson Sr. RB is going have a big season this year replacing AJ. He wasn’t talked about much in 2019 playing behind AJ when East won the 8A state championship but he is going to be a load to handle this season. First game he had 22 carries for 234 yards 2TDs against a tough Bolingbrook team. Should be fun game to watch next week against HF. East reloads and is poised to pick up where they left off in 2019.
defense had 6 interceptions in the game.

Jamal Johnson Sr. RB is going have a big season this year replacing AJ. He wasn’t talked about much in 2019 playing behind AJ when East won the 8A state championship but he is going to be a load to handle this season. First game he had 22 carries for 234 yards 2TDs against a tough Bolingbrook team. Should be fun game to watch next week against HF. East reloads and is poised to pick up where they left off in 2019.
I mean he's signed to Bowling Green so someone found him....

Reactions: corey90
The 'Brook with 27 completions in 53 attempts. Yikes!

He’s been one of my sons best friends since kindergarten and is one of the hardest working, talented, and nicest kids I’ve come across. According to my boy he’s also one of the best teammates ever. Can’t wait to see him tear the MAC up. And HF too of course.

ADVERTISEMENT