ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Lenti RIP

MC63

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Lake County
I was very sorry to read (on the Mt Carmel Facebook page) of the death of former Maine south outstanding player, Luke Lenti.

My condolences to his family and the entire Maine South community.

He was the nephew of Frank and David Lenti.

Perhaps MS4EVER has more information.

Mount Carmel High School
19 hrs ·
The entire Mount Carmel High School community sends our condolences and prayers to the Lenti Family for the sudden loss of Michael Lenti's son, Luke. May our Lady of Mount Carmel watch over the Lenti family during this difficult time.

Terrible news. Sending love to the Lenti Family and the Mount Carmel/ Maine South communities.

Last edited:
Just terrible! Prayers and love to the Lenti family.

Luke was a stud from the minute he came to MS. Started at LB late in his sophomore year and won a State championship beating Uncle Frank in 2010. Tough, hard nosed player who loved to mix it up. I was really looking forward to seeing him at the ten year reunion this year.

So young. Thinking about the MS/MC community and the Lenti family.

Last edited:
Visitation will be held Friday at Cooney Funeral Home located at 625 Busse Hwy. in Park Ridge where masks must be worn inside, and social distancing restrictions will take place. Visitation times are as follows: 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. is reserved for family and close friends. 5:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. for Park Ridge neighbors and friends. A private funeral Mass limited to immediate family only will be held Satuday at St. Paul of the Cross Church. For information please call 847-685-1002 or visit www.cooneyfuneralhome.com

RIP Brother

ADVERTISEMENT