ADVERTISEMENT

LT

If this is true this would be very surprising on many levels.

It's true. Still at LT but now head Sophomore coach and still working with all QB's. Head Coach (Weinberg) will be calling plays for the varsity.

They also added former LT and Northwestern star Matthew Harris as DB's coach, so it will be an interesting year for them. Unfortunately they are losing 18 starters.

Last edited:
Couldn’t coexist with KW?

I’m not sure I would say that. I can’t speak for the coaching staff, but I know there were a few who felt the play calling left something to be desired this past year. I don’t necessarily agree but this may possibly be more the case than personalities clashing if that’s what you mean.

And while I’m sure many will view this as a demotion it could possibly actually help Jon and his resume learning how to run an entire squad as head coach in addition to having been an varsity OC.

I don’t know the exact reasons or thought processes but just a couple observations.

Last edited:
If he aspires to be a head coach-this is a great move for him. Calling plays and running a team are two very different duties.
Good for him and good for the program.

They should get rid of their DC, Curie made them look silly running the ball all over them.

ADVERTISEMENT