ADVERTISEMENT

Lockport @ Hinsdale C '02

No but it reminded me of that Riverside Brookfield vs JCA Quarter Final game the year before this.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...5AB4969FED4C2E26888F5AB4969FED4C2E2&FORM=VIRE
I wasn't at that but after watching it I was kind of let down, I thought RB was more efficient on offense. They did a good job coming back and creating suspense at the end but I thought JCA was clearly the better team.
I was there but was too young to remember it. I've watched that video many times.
I didn't realize this came down to that last drive and the 4th and goal

Yes, I was at the game. My memory is that Spencer Jenson caught everything thrown at him that game. Since I'm a Lockport native it was very exciting to see the Porters win the game.

How rude to storm the field!!!
MS I know that was aimed at us Ramblers and that it was tongue-in-cheek. However, isn't this PRokie's territory. Just kidding. Hope you are well and had a great Father's Day brother!

MS I know that was aimed at us Ramblers and that it was tongue-in-cheek. However, isn't this PRokie's territory. Just kidding. Hope you are well and had a great Father's Day brother!
You too!! Yes it was all in jest. You know fans never let anything die on this site.

You too!! Yes it was all in jest. You know fans never let anything die on this site.
Candidly, and this is after several years of self reflection and maturation (still have a long way to go), “me” being upset by high school kids having fun was sour grapes on my part. I was a sore loser. Those kids did what any other kids would do after a huge win. Wow! That was cathartic!

Bones, I know you all have returned the favor over at your place.

Corey, Hinsdale '02 ended my son's high school career. LWE was at the 1 yard line at the end of the game and could not score. They may have been looking ahead a bit because LP beat LWE during the regular season.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Bones, I know you all have returned the favor over at your place.

Corey, Hinsdale '02 ended my son's high school career. LWE was at the 1 yard line at the end of the game and could not score. They may have been looking ahead a bit because LP beat LWE during the regular season.

I feel for you LWeastDad!

I am curious to see the home/away records for the top Illinois programs. I wonder if home field really matters.
I'm pretty sure we are better away than home EXCEPT for against LWE. Games are almost 3 months away maybe if @Catch--22 is bored he can do a spreadsheet?

Reactions: MS4EVER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT