ADVERTISEMENT

Lets play week one match maker

Marquette again? They had a 4 year contract a few years ago. Ugh! They are no bueno. LA beats them by 4 tds every time they play them.
We will play Marquette week 1 and you take our Curie week 2. Then you can schedule Marist Week 1 and we can schedule MC week 2. Easy .

Reactions: Bowie50
What ever happened to Irish LB did he get banned or just suffer irreparable damage after the championship game since he has been nowhere to be found.

What about JCA? Last I heard, they were still looking for a Week 1.

A week ago I heard that they had a game, but it was never confirmed.
I was hoping someone on here would have confirmed it, but have not seen a thing.

I was hoping someone on here would have confirmed it, but have not seen a thing.
JCA-Naz let’s go! Some fun games since Naz became relevant.

Per the Batavia AND Montini sites the game is at Montini week 1. Per the Batavia site you are home week 2 against Naperville North. Naperville North doesn’t have any 2020 scheduling up yet. Per the Nazareth site week 1 looks like the only open week.

Glenbard North vs Naperville North week 2

Who did you hear they had in Week 1?

Andrew/Kaneland is an interesting Week 1 match-up for both.
Interesting in the fact that we know nothing about each other and come from completely different areas... Kaneland graduated a lot of seniors at the skill positions. They have a good group of lineman coming back though. On paper they do not look as strong as last year's team, whom i thought under achieved.

Why no week 2? Was the week two game with New Trier only a one year deal?

The NT rivalry is off at the moment.
Honestly, I’m expecting the two to see each other in the playoffs. NT is returning some solid experience.

Heres madness for you...Bradley, when previously asked by the Kankakee Daily Journal, wanted play bigger schools. Kankakee was on the list needing a week 1 game, the Kays picked up Shepard. Mac is now on the open dates IHSA site looking for a week 1 game...Bradley is playing CICS Longwood (enrollment 459 / multiplied 757) week 1, apparently from one of the CPS non-playoff leagues, and is looking for soph & frosh games for week 1.

Heres madness for you...Bradley, when previously asked by the Kankakee Daily Journal, wanted play bigger schools. Kankakee was on the list needing a week 1 game, the Kays picked up Shepard. Mac is now on the open dates IHSA site looking for a week 1 game...Bradley is playing CICS Longwood (enrollment 459 / multiplied 757) week 1, apparently from one of the CPS non-playoff leagues, and is looking for soph & frosh games for week 1.

Need to get to 5 wins. Are Kankakee and Mac both up next year?

Bradley has missed the playoffs the last couple of seasons after a nice streak of consecutive appearances. Also, they enter a 2nd year where they have 3 mandatory cross-overs with the large-enrollment Blue side of the SWSC which will include 2 or 3 games against the likes of LWE, H-F, 'Brook and an emergent Lockport program. Can the Boilers really be faulted for their Week 1 choice of a small CPS opponent?

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT