ADVERTISEMENT

Lake County Posters Meeting

MC63

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Lake County
I was joined by three other Edgy members: Oddy, MCMA and LWFG. All three have sons who played at Libertyville, while Oddy also had two at Carmel (Mundelein). MCMA played at Deerfield in the 80s, while LWFG played at Carmel, Indiana, and later, at Duke.

We had two full hours of great conversation. The folks at The Silo were very accommodating.

We hope to meet again -- and we hope Newt can join us. We all wanted to talk about Warren.

If you're thinking of having a get-together for conversation about prep football, pick a place, like The Silo that doesn't have a juke box. This way you can hear one another.

I was joined by three other Edgy members: Oddy, MCMA and LWFG. All three have sons who played at Libertyville, while Oddy also had two at Carmel (Mundelein). MCMA played at Deerfield in the 80s, while LWFG played at Carmel, Indiana, and later, at Duke.

We had two full hours of great conversation. The folks at The Silo were very accommodating.

We hope to meet again -- and we hope Newt can join us. We all wanted to talk about Warren.

If you're thinking of having a get-together for conversation about prep football, pick a place, like The Silo that doesn't have a juke box. This way you can hear one another.

Had a great time meeting you and Oddy last night. Hope we can do it again sometime.

Sorry guys. Wish I could have made it. Looking forward to the next one. I will mark my calendar when a date gets set.

Yea I enjoyed it a lot and would love to do it again. The Silo worked out great.

ADVERTISEMENT