ADVERTISEMENT

Lake County area posters ...

MC63

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Lake County
Newt, Oddy and I invite Lake County area posters to get together next Tuesday night, 7:30, at the Silo restaurant/pub in Lake Bluff. The Silo is located on highway 176, about 500 feet east of Waukegan Road (43) -- north side of street past Dunkin Donuts. (Very convenient to the Tri State and Route 41.)

This is not a sponsored or authorized function. There is no fee, no registration, no name-tags, no food and no drink specials. Just guys having a beer and shooting the bull Just show up at the bar area and pay for whatever you drink. Because we have no idea regarding attendance, we have not contacted Silo management for any special arrangements. Stay as long as you like and leave when you feel like it. Very casual.

Our preference is to avoid politics - stick to prep football.

Of course, all are welcome, but we're targeting Lake County guys as a test to see how popular an idea this might be. If it's is a success, it could lead to a larger gathering for all posters in a central location later on.

I don't have IM capability, nor do I know how to contact Newt or Oddy directly. I had suggested a Tuesday or Wednesday meeting right after the playoffs and both seemed ok with it.

If there's some sort of blizzard or really bad weather, forget it. Sorry, but there is no number you can call for further information. Perhaps we can set something up for future meetings.

Reactions: USD24 and McCaravan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT