ADVERTISEMENT

Kafka to the Bears?

Wittymoniker1

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2007
La Grange Park, IL
Former Rita and NW QB to the Bears as the offensive coordinator. Not sure how true this could be, but someone was speculating about this in some article. Just google it.

BTW, didn't Nagy call all the plays? Shouldn't he fire himself?

I know teams will change and one cannot really predict next year's schedule, but I think the Bears could win 11 games, with a quality QB. Since MT is the guy next year, I say 8-8 again.

Reactions: The Outfit
Most recent I’ve read is they are more likely to follow the Ram’s model and go with no offensive coordinator. Let the new line coach design the run game and QB coach passing. Not sure if it’s the right call, but this situation appears to be very fluid. I assume decisions on most coaching openings will be closed after wild card weekend.

Former Rita and NW QB to the Bears as the offensive coordinator. Not sure how true this could be, but someone was speculating about this in some article. Just google it.

BTW, didn't Nagy call all the plays? Shouldn't he fire himself?

I know teams will change and one cannot really predict next year's schedule, but I think the Bears could win 11 games, with a quality QB. Since MT is the guy next year, I say 8-8 again.
Waaaayyy too early to be making predictions about next year. Unless you know all the players who will be on the Bears and all the teams the Bears play in 2020, along with their health. Let's first enjoy the playoffs and Super Bowl.

Waaaayyy too early to be making predictions about next year. Unless you know all the players who will be on the Bears and all the teams the Bears play in 2020, along with their health. Let's first enjoy the playoffs and Super Bowl.

That's why I prefaced it before making my prediction.

ADVERTISEMENT