ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy G!!!!!

Wassup13

Nov 9, 2002
Congrats to the ex IL HS QB from Rolling Meadows going to the NFC Championship Game!

Reactions: epicbret
Corey Davis (WWS) with the TD in the Titans upset win last night, they are playing pretty good right now.

Yah the funny thing is some guy posted on Twitter that there’s no good Hs football coaches in Illinois yet all we see is Illinois born and raised kids excelling in the NFL

Just yesterday

Davis
Coleman
Garapolo
Boykin
Tomlinson

Now today you got

Tonyan
Lowery
Kumerow
Bulaga

and I’m sure I’m missing more.

Yah the funny thing is some guy posted on Twitter that there’s no good Hs football coaches in Illinois yet all we see is Illinois born and raised kids excelling in the NFL

Just yesterday

Davis
Coleman
Garapolo
Boykin
Tomlinson

Now today you got

Tonyan
Lowery
Kumerow
Bulaga

Jaleel Johnson Vikings.

Tweet of the day about the Tennesee Titans....

This is what happens when a team benched their #2 overall pick and makes the best decision for their franchise.

======

Titans are all about Coach Vrabel and RB Derrick Henry. That's a scary combination for other teams to face in the NFL.

Reactions: pjjp

Just yesterday

Davis
Coleman
Garapolo
Boykin
Tomlinson

Now today you got

Tonyan
Lowery
Kumerow
Bulaga

What about Nick Allegretti. OL for KC?

they didn't win last night, but malik turner(shg) played extensively for the seahawks.

they didn't win last night, but malik turner(shg) played extensively for the seahawks.

Turner did play. Unfortunately he’s going to be known for that huge drop in the fourth qtr that would have given Seattle a first down at the Green Bay 40 with 4 minutes left.

danny vitale of the pack and

dont forget that kirk cousins lived in barrington until 7th/8th grade

Does anyone know why the Patriots were willing to trade him to SF, but turned down the Bears?
I don't think the Patriots even approached the Bears. I am sure the Bears didn't approach New England. The Patriots traded Garoppolo to SF on Oct. 30th, 2017. Trubisky was already in the Bears organization after being drafted with the 2nd pick of the first round.

And you love to brag about the one in 100 that actually pan out. LOL!

I hope it's not coming across as bragging as those who know me know I am humble. I just knew this was a one in a lifetime chance to get the NFLs top QB and when the Bears made the blunder pick I've been fuming from draft day 2017 until today.

Was there a monumental draft pick you can think of for the Bears in which they were targeting a QB that would be bigger than landing Watson or Mahomes in the 2017 draft??

Last edited:
I hope it's not coming across as bragging as those who know me know I am humble. I just knew this was a one in a lifetime chance to get the NFLs top QB and when the Bears made the blunder pick I've been fuming from draft day 2017 until today.

Was there a monumental draft pick you can think of for the Bears in which they were targeting a QB that would be bigger than landing Watson or Mahomes in the 2017 draft??
Humble? Dude, That's not the way it's coming off here. And a person of humility does not repeat being right over and over. I lost count of how many times you have repeated being right. Just take the compliment and move on.

With the whole Trubisky, Pace mistake thing you constantly regurgitate, you have become a synonym of a bad girlfriend who likes to bring up bad things a guy did years ago in an attempt to always be right and win an argument. LOL!

Humble? Dude, That's not the way it's coming off here. And a person of humility does not repeat being right over and over. I lost count of how many times you have repeated being right. Just take the compliment and move on.
I cut him some slack on the Trubisky over Mahomes/Watson pick, though. There's wrong. There's way off. And then there's Trubisky over Mahomes/Watson, which falls into the category of being off-the-charts wrong.

I cut him some slack on the Trubisky over Mahomes/Watson pick, though. There's wrong. There's way off. And then there's Trubisky over Mahomes/Watson, which falls into the category of being off-the-charts wrong.
I agree 100%. It was waaay wrong. I am just wondering how productive it is now to keep saying it and reminding us of the mistake. It's done. We all know what happened and we all know the current results. If we don't see reminders here, we can turn on the radio or pick up either Chicago paper to see them. We are bombarded with reminders. It is as impossible to ignore as it is to go a day without politics everywhere.

The question now is, how does it get fixed?

I agree 100%. It was waaay wrong. I am just wondering how productive it is now to keep saying it and reminding us of the mistake. It's done. We all know what happened and we all know the current results. If we don't see reminders here, we can turn on the radio or pick up either Chicago paper to see them. We are bombarded with reminders. It is as impossible to ignore as it is to go a day without politics everywhere.

The question now is, how does it get fixed?

I know start now and trade the house for the #1 pick. Burrows. Franchise QB for the future. If not now when? Next year for TL? Come on guys we need to do something different? Get the team leader and build around him. In 2017 Pace was blind and really so was the others in the league by passing on 2 clearly better QBs but now we can clearly see 2 great QBs who will be stars in the NFL.

I know start now and trade the house for the #1 pick. Burrows. Franchise QB for the future. If not now when? Next year for TL? Come on guys we need to do something different? Get the team leader and build around him. In 2017 Pace was blind and really so was the others in the league by passing on 2 clearly better QBs but now we can clearly see 2 great QBs who will be stars in the NFL.
The problem with your idea is that it isn't practical. And it isn't going to happen. When you say "trade the house" who do you mean? There is no one of value on the offense to trade. And if you start trading guys on defense, not only do you still have an offensive problem, you create one on the defense as well.

Reactions: Gene K.
The problem with your idea is that it isn't practical. And it isn't going to happen. When you say "trade the house" who do you mean? There is no one of value on the offense to trade. And if you start trading guys on defense, not only do you still have an offensive problem, you create one on the defense as well.

Yeah but you get a player you can build around. IMO trade who or whatever it takes to get him and start the rebuild with the most important player on the team.

Yeah but you get a player you can build around. IMO trade who or whatever it takes to get him and start the rebuild with the most important player on the team.

By the way I don’t believe we should be practical. Being practical is why the Bears haven’t won a SB in 35 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT