ADVERTISEMENT

JCA week one game in Indy!

I didn't know the Hill was looking for a week 1. We should've played each other since its been a few years.

Reactions: Hillini74
any info on this team?

returning starters? Highly recruited players? etc.

any info on this team?

returning starters? Highly recruited players? etc.

All..... I looked them up the other day because I was curious. The class 3 state champion in a six class system. The Trojans went 14-1 and their final state ranking was 3. The only loss (by 10) was Indianapolis Cathedral. No surprise, the Fighting Irish are a juggernaut.

The good news is if you are a Hilltopper fan BC loses through graduation their sr. qb who passed for around 2300 yards. Also graduating the top two rb's one which rushed for over 2000 yards and the other just under 800.

With what JCA has coming back one would assume it should be a very competitive game and one they could win. Ratsy

Reactions: Gene K. and USD24
All..... I looked them up the other day because I was curious. The class 3 state champion in a six class system. The Trojans went 14-1 and their final state ranking was 3. The only loss (by 10) was Indianapolis Cathedral. No surprise, the Fighting Irish are a juggernaut.

The good news is if you are a Hilltopper fan BC loses through graduation their sr. qb who passed for around 2300 yards. Also graduating the top two rb's one which rushed for over 2000 yards and the other just under 800.

With what JCA has coming back one would assume it should be a very competitive game and one they could win. Ratsy
Thanks for the info

ADVERTISEMENT